Ch.15

Sierras POV

Waking up my body feels soar. I try to sit up on my bed feeling the pain on my stomach.

Scanning the room I finally notice this isn't my room and I start to panic as everything comes back.

"Hey, hey, hey, easy their tiger" I hear a familiar voice say slowly pushing me to lay back down.

I start to freak out even more hearing myself breath harder until I realized it was Hayden and slowly start to relax knowing that i wasn't at a strangers room.

Even breathing hurts.

"Wha-Why... am I..... in your... apartment?" I say with my voice groggy.

I see anger flash in his eyes as he hands me the cup of water that was in the night stand. He takes in a deep breath and turns around leaving the room.

Despite my throat being dry I put it off to the nightstand and slowly sit up.

Taking the water back I chug it down and put it back on the nightstand.

I take a deep breath before I attempt to stand up feeling pain shoot out through my body. Despite the pain I get up using the wall for support and that's when Hayden walks back in.

"You shouldn't be out of bed" he says seeing more closer as he comes closer to me.

"I'm fine" I say and he looks at me in disbelief.

"Your appearance says otherwise" Hayden says rolling his eyes. I try to walk closer to the mirror but Hayden stops me by holding onto my shoulders gently as if I was made out of glass.

"Please, Sierra. Just sit down" he says. I was about to say something but the way he looked at me made me listen to him.

His eyes were a darker shade then the pale hazel eyes they were always in. He seems sad, concerned, and... angry?

When he looked down at my neck his eyes seem to soften more as he looks back up at me.

"Did... did someone...try to take advantage of you?" He says and I can hear him trying to manage his anger through his voice.

That left me speechless. I didn't know how to respond but I knew I had to or else he would start to jump into conclusions.

"No" is what I said and i can already see a bit of tension leaving his body.

"How did I end up at your apartment?" I ask feeling my stomach starting to hurt more then before.

"I found you in the alley of the building next to the trash cans" he says and I guess he noticed that I was in pain so he gives me two pills.

"Painkillers" he says and I nod taking them dry.

"Can you take me back to my apartment?" I ask and he nods. He helps me up and starts leading me out of his apartment and into mine.

He doesn't leave though.

He helps me into the bathroom and leaves me be for my privacy.

Looking at myself in the mirror anger starts to flood my body at the sight of the bruises.

I had a bruise on my jaw, shoulders, arms, a black eye and most importantly then huge bruises on my neck.

Removing my clothes I see the bruises covering my stomach and legs. Turning around I see one huge bruise making me want to scream out of anger.

I had a second choice in life when my parents kicked me out but I decided to stay. To stay in the only world I knew in since I was even born.

I run a bath for myself and sit down on the toilet seat until it's ready.

But do I really regret my choice? The answer was simple. I don't and that's what scares me.

After my bath I change into sweatpants and a hoodie. Getting out of the bathroom I see Hayden looking around my room.

When he notices me coming out he goes to my side and starts to help me get to my bed.

He was being gentle which was weird because he always seems to be either too serious or too goofy.

"I've already emailed your professor and mine that we wouldn't be attending to classes for a few days" he says and I nod.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Hayden ask.

Great what am I suppose to say? Hey I'm Sierra Del Rey, I am an illegal underground fighter who fights for the Mexican mob, I got attacked by the Russian and Spaniard mob that's why I'm all bruised up right now. Oh and on top of that I'm the daughter of the leader to the Italian mob who kicked me out?

"They robbed me" Is what I said and he doesn't say anything. I can tell that he doesn't believe what I said but goes along with it anyway.

"You know you don't have to stay, right?" I ask him.

Get out of here while you can I wanted to say. I didn't say that though. I wanted him to keep me company even if I knew it was wrong.

"I'm going to go make you something to eat. DON'T try to get up. Just rest" He warns me.

"Aye aye captain" I say sarcastically rolling my eyes. He rolls his eyes too but I can't help but miss his lips twitching up before he leaves my room.

Grabbing the control from my nightstand I scroll through Netflix to see what I can watch. I never ended up figuring out what to watch before I fell asleep.

~~~~~~
Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!