Ch.44

Warning this chapter is mostly 18+ ⚠️🚨

Enjoy 🤠

Sierras POV:

He didn't really say anything in the car ride. It was all just calming but it was nerve wracking not knowing where we were heading to.

"Your not going to kill me or anything, right" I half jokingly said.

I look over at Hayden for his reply but he didn't really say anything.

"Right?" I ask again this time sitting up a bit more straight.

"Huh?" Hayden ask glancing at me before looking back at the road.

Oh he didn't hear me.

"You aren't planning my murder or anything, right?" I ask again.

"No you, weirdo. Why would you even think that?" Hayden ask in a jokingly way.

"You haven't said much about where we were going so I just assumed...."

"That I was going to kill you in a ditch?" He finishes and I chuckle a bit.

"Yeah that" I say.

"Pas encore du moins" I hear him mumble.

Let's just pretend that I know what that means and look forward and act chill.

He still hasn't even told me where we were heading.

I finally found a comfortable spot to be in that almost made me drift away in my sleep.

I forced myself to stay up as I hummed to the beat of the music as it was getting louder in order for me to stay up.

I watched the lanterns of the street all lighted up and even a few people were walking on the sidewalk.

I mean I guess it wasn't that late to be walking.

That's when I start to recognize the street we were in which we were in. Hmmm I should really visit Ace soon.

If I show up uninvited he'll definitely whoop my ass. On second thought we can arrange something.

Minutes went by and finally we were at our destination.

"The ice skating ring?" I ask wondering why he thought this place was best for our second location.

"Is their something wrong with the ice skating ring?" He ask sounding some what offended.

"No, but you should have told me we were going here or else I would have worn a different outfit" I say kind of annoyed but glad it wasn't someplace boring.

"But you like hot in that outfit" he whines and I try and hide my smile.

"Awwww thanks babe." I say without skipping a beat.

Babe? I could have gone with something else but I went with babe? 

I get out of the car not wanting to see his reaction.