Ch. 9

Sierras POV

The next day

What am I even doing with my life at this point?

It's a Saturday and here I am bing watching some old shows.

This is why I am going to end up as an old cat lady.....Better then dragging someone to my problematic life.

I decided to actually do something with my time before work and head to the gym.

Today is not my day especially since it's her day.

Even just thinking about her and everything she did has me boiling.

I head down to the gym to only find one person but I can't tell who it is since his back is turned to me.

God his back muscles.

Although what did catch my attention was the tattoos covering his whole left arm.

They seem way to familiar but I decided to push those thought to the back of my mind.

I start up the treadmill and focus on my workout and the music that's playing.

A few minutes later and I feel the presence of someone next to me and see Hayden.

Everything that happened yesterday or should I say earlier this morning flashed I my mind.

We stay in silence just the way I like it and just focused on our own workouts.

After I finished with the treadmill I decided to go to the pouncing bags.

I need to release some anger and the treadmill isn't cutting it.

I start to tape my hands before I start and I could feel Hayden's glaze on me but I decided not to give into it.

"You are such a worthless piece of shit! I should have aborted you when I had the chance too!" She yells at me while looking around for something.

"I- I- I- I'm s-so-sorry" 5 year old me says trembling in fear all while trying to get away from her, knowing what she'll do next.

All of a sudden she starts throwing anything she can get her hands on at me. Thank god she didn't have good aim.

I clench my jaw at that memory and start hitting the bag as more memories start to rush in.

Everything that Neon tried to help me with all went out the window as I just kept on hitting the bag with more and more force.

Why did she do all those things to me? Did I do something wrong to her?

"You have a good swing but your stance is off. If you were in a real fight then you would be most likely knocked off your feet" I hear behind me.

"Well believe it or not, I am not a violent person" I reply with as I try to fix my stand.

"Well believe it or not, I don't believe it. You'r stand is slightly better but you are putting too much weight on your left foot" Hayden says.

"You also need to work more on protecting your weakest spots. Here, can I help you" he ask and I just nod.

As soon as I give him the green light to touch me he immediately fixes my stance.