Ch.18

Sierras POV

Friday

After Tuesday, Hayden has came by every morning and night to check up which made me annoyed.

I guess I just got so used to being alone for these past 5 years.

Jorge and Manny stopped trying to look for me which was good because I don't want to put them in danger by them getting too close to me.

I've been getting better so far but I do wonder what they have in store for the Rookie. The Italians haven't had anyone new for the past 4 years.

That's why I've been getting targeted. I've won al the fighters including Ace in the ring when I was a rookie. After a year and a half of me fighting they let me lay off as a bartender because they didn't want me to die... yet.

If the rookie does show up at the bar I can see that he is still fine and if he doesn't I guess they have gotten him before I could have warned him.

Heading to the cafe I order my food and pay for it. I find a free table and sit on it enjoying my lunch comfortable.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Kiara entering the cafe with Brittany and her other two friends who I didn't care to remember their names.

Ignoring them I take out my computer and start on the essay due tonight. I don't have anytime to waste.

My computer soon closes and I see there they are, sitting in front of me.

"what do you guys want?" I ask raising an eyebrow at them.

Kiara looks at me pissed and Brittany just smiles at me.

The weekend is about to start and they are already ruining it for me.

Brittany then turns serious and leans in reals close. "Listen, Sierra. Get away from MY boyfriend" She says.

She has a boyfriend?

"you do realize in order to be jealous of someone talking to your boyfriend, you have to have one first right?" I say basically wanting to laugh but I keep a bored face on.

"Stay away from Hayden or else" Brittany warns ignoring my comment.

I lean in real close to her but she doesn't back out.

"Or else what?" I ask with a playful smirk.

"Or else I will reveal your secrets" Brittany says glancing back at Kiara.

I start to laugh when she says that knowing that I haven't told Kiara anything.

"Oh honey, it isn't like you guys have anything one me either way. In our "friendship" like you guys call it, it was mostly her talking then I" I say looking at Kiara and that's when I notice a bruise in her neck peeking out form her turtle neck.

That's when Hayden comes up to our table and doesn't even spare a glance at them.

"Baby!" Brittany exclaims but all Hayden does is roll his eyes.

"We should be heading out" Hayden says and that's when Brittany gets up with her purse and clings onto his arm.

"Let's go, baby" Brittany says looking at me as if she has won.

Whatever goes into her ear comes out through the other. I feel bad that Hayden has to deal with her.

"For the last time Brittany. It was only a one night stand, Nothing else" Hayden says shaking her off.

She looks up at him with a pouty face. "I thought we had something going on"

Hayden then makes a signal for me to hurry up and that's when I start to grab my stuff.