Ch. 10

Sierras POV

When I get back to my apartment I start to hear moans making me want to bang my head against the wall.

The moans only get louder as I close my door.

One minute he's playful and the next minute he's kicking me out and now he's fucking some chick?

I leave my apartment again and knock on Hayden's door despite my clothes being soaked.

I should have changed into something more comfortable like my pajamas.

I knock again hearing some groans and whining.

The door aggressively swings open to see a pissed off Hayden.

This is already the second time I tell him to keep it low in the same situation.

"I'm in the middle of something. What do you want" Hayden says rudely.

"I need my bag back and for you to keep it down. The walls are thin" I say and he just rolls his eyes before closing the door.

Rude

As I was going to knock again the door swings open again and Hayden throws my bag at me before slamming his door closed.

I go back to my apartment and immediately hop in the shower blasting my music because I could still hear the loud moaning.

After I finish with my shower I put on some grey Nike joggers and a black zip up sweater. I then just decided to study with my headphones on blast.

Before I start any studying I put an alarm on to inform me when I need to start getting ready to head to work.

————

"Kind, sober and fully dressed." Good news, everyone. We found the name of Santiago's sex tape!"

Yeah so the studying part didn't work out.

I did get in like an hour of studying before I got bored and decided to watch Brooklyn nine-nine.

I look at the clock and see that it's 8:00pm.

I start getting ready not wanting to be late and what else am I suppose to do? I bet I need to help Angela with all the planning.

I grab a sweater and head out to see that's it's already 9.

Did I take that long to get ready?

At least this time I will actually get on time.

I had arrived at the alley that I always park my motorcycle at and check the time.

9:58pm

I put on the mask and start jogging to the entrance and quickly tell them the password before they let me in.

I see Angela behind the bar seeming to focused on her clipboard. Today seems slow which is good.

"Hey" I say already getting to work on my daily stuff.

"I need you to stay until closing time" Angela says looking up from her clipboard.

I nod and with that she leaves. I look at the ring to see a fight about to happen.