Ch. 8

Sierras POV

(Friday)

"That will be all for today, your dismissed" The teacher says and I start to stuff my computer inside my bag.

"You okay? You seem tired" Jorge ask and I just glare at both him and Manny.

"Well if it were for you guys then maybe I would have slept better rather the taking care of all of you guys" I say still glaring at them.

"it wasn't that bad" Manny scoffs and I just look at him black and blue eye.

"I'm done" I say rolling my eyes and leaving.

Let me recap for you guys.

Stephen threw another party after they won one of their games. The other team ended up crashing the party which ended up in a fight. Nine of them wanted to go to a hospital so they all ended up showing up in my apartment.

At 3 in the fucking morning.

I leave the classroom and leave since it was the last class of the day.

I skip going to the cafe and make my way home.

I have 3 essays due tonight and have work at the underground.

I bet Angelina is going to give me an extra shift again.

Ughh

11:00pm

"Andddddddddd done!" I shout the last word and start jumping on the bed.

Finally finished with the essays!

Now time to get ready for work.

At the mention of getting ready I just let myself fall off the bed with a loud thud instantly regretting what I had done.

I let out a loud groan and help myself up and into my closet.

I get ready quickly and sprint all the may to my motorcycle since I'm most likely going to be a bit late.... again.

"You're late" I hear as soon as I reach my area.

I look down at my watch and read 12:01am

"By one minute" I say and Angela just glares at me.

"Extra shift tonight and I'll need to talk to you in my office before you go" She says before leaving.

Called it.

"Whisky" I hear a familiar voice say.

I look up only to see the one and only Rookie.

I serve him his whiskey and he just stays at the bar drinking it whole while looking at fight that's up right now.

"You did good on your first night, Rookie" I say drying off some shot glasses.

He doesn't say anything, just continues on looking at the fight.

"Sex on the beach. Now" I hear making me want to roll my eyes but I resist the urge to.

I start on the drink right away and serve it to the man quickly so he could leave.

When I look back at where the rookie was sitting he was no longer there.

Hmm maybe he went to set up for his match.

Tonight was slower then usual. It wasn't that exciting other then the Spaniards fighter being knocked out by the rookie.

I guess that was the only interesting part of the whole night.