Through together

"I don't think I'll have a spine after this" jungkook groaned as he held her legs tighter.
"Cmon you are a boy. You should be able to take some weight." Hasyeon said, wiping off the dust on the window sill.
"But you are fat"
Hasyeon hit his head from the duster.
"It's rude to call a girl fat, you know? Learn how to talk and I'm on a diet!"
Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Make it quick or I'll drop you"
"Don't you dare..."
"Hurry, my shoulders are in edge to break" jungkook whined again.
Hasyeon giggled a bit at the whining bunny before continuing what she was doing.
It was a Saturday, because of Hasyeon's endless complaining about how messy is the house, Jungkook couldn't help but agree with her to clean the house, selling the afternoon for it. The house wasn't cleaned after the day his father left them and his mother also admitted to the hospital right after that incident.
There hasyeon on Jungkook's shoulders cleaning the windows which jungkook highly regret for agreeing to her idea to lift her up on his shoulders. Hasyeon's nose tickled as the dust start to play in her nose.
"Hachhooo!" She sneezed.
"Arhh!" Jungkook lost his balance and slipped his feet. Hasyeon gripped on the still before she fell and managed to get on her feet as jungkook his butt.
"Omo! Sorry! Are you okay?" Hasyeon asked, getting all panic and shake him.
"I won't, if you didn't stop shaking me"
"Ouch sowwey" she stood up, giving him a hand. Jungkook sat up,while rubbing his poor back with the other hand. He wonder if there a single one day without him getting trouble cuz of her.
Hasyeon saw some boxes under the staircase and stepped towards it.
"What are those? Are they store to throw away?"
Jungkook frowned and peek his head towards the cardboard boxes while rubbing his back.
"I think they are old stuff"
"Hmm" Hasyeon swam through it and screamed when she found something interesting.
"Kook! A guitar!" Hasyeon said, raising it up. "Wait, why is this on the box? It still looks good" she blew the dust away from it.
"Let me see" jungkook took it to his hands. "Oh, Eomma should have put this into the box. This was brought by my uncle, 4 or 3 years ago I guess" he scanned it to the top to bottom. He went to the couch, tuning it. "Strings are still good" he confessed, brushing his fingers through the iron strings and taking a seat on the couch's arm.
jungkook played a melody.
"That was once your favourite right?"
Jungkook nodded. It's a song that hit his feelings on spot.
"Wanna sing?" Hasyeon asked, carrying the box. She placed it on the floor then sat on the couch stuffing her legs up, crossing them together. Jungkook smirked, beginning to play the chorus.
"What if we rewrite the stars?
Say you were made to be mine
Nothing could keep us apart
You'd be the one I was meant to find
It's up to you, and it's up to me
No one can say what we get to be
So why don't we rewrite the stars?
Maybe the world could be ours
Tonight~"
Both sang together. Voices mixture making a beautiful scenario. Her is angelic, his is tenor. Her voice is as sweet as honey. Unique and cute. It can rummage through anyone's veins. Of course, she should have an elegant voice or how could she become a singer?
On the other hand, Jungkook... Is a born singer. His voice is miraculous without an effort. Hasyeon continuously told him to be a singer but he continuously refused. Unlike Hasyeon he doesn't like too much attention and being a singer totally not his type. Music is just a relaxation to him. Nothing more or nothing less. No matter what others said he likes to study which kinda weird for a teenager and that's what Hasyeon thinks really uncool of him. They are too different when it comes to likings.
She loves singing, he loves listening. She loves making jokes, he loves laughing. Together, they fit like the pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. A perfect match.
"What's this?" She picked up a piece of paper in the box. She opened it. It was like a poem or some lyrics.
Jungkook's eyes widened as much they can. "Oh no, not that!" He tried to get it back but she backed off her hand. "Nope, I want to see it. it's your handwriting"
"Hasyeon give it back"
It was a song that he wrote for her last year for Valentine's day. How the in the world that thing came into the box?!
"Nope," Hasyeon stuck her tongue out. Jungkook knows what will be her next move. Before she runs he leaps on to her. She fell on the couch as he pinned her hands above her head. Hasyeon bust into a laugh. Her eyes twinkled as she laughs.
He stucked. He wishes he could tell all the things he wrote in the piece of paper to her. How he could look into her eyes and never get tired of their beauty. How the sound of her laughs gives him butterflies. How seeing her smile makes him smile. How much she means to her and how much he loves her but on top of all, he's scared. He's scared to lose her. He needs her more than anyone. He does know he isn't enough for her but he's too greedy to let go of her. She's too precious.
Hadyeon's heart skipped a beat, seeing his doe eyes eyes inches away from her. His hot breath swipping her fair skin. She felt an unusual feeling drive through her.
Hasyeon cleared her throat, her face was covered with tint pink. "can you stop staring at me? It feels weird and someone might think wrong if they see us like this"
Her heart skipped a beat by seeing his face just inches away from her. His hot breath swipping her fair skin.
Jungkook's cheeks flushed. She's right. He is pinning her hands and his knee was between her thighs while his face is just inches away almost hiring their breaths together. Jungkook gets off from her in the speed of light, looking away from her and trying to cover his tomato like face.
Hasyeon sat up, biting her lower lip then glanced up at the clock.
"It's almost 3.30," she looked back at him. "Let's end up rest quick. I have to be at the restaurant by 5"
"I'll walk you. They will be so much crowd today"
"Ah? Anyway, It's okay you have to visit Eomma right?"
"Hmm"
"