Life goes on...

"Jungkook didn't come school today either" sang hae said while taking a sip from her drink."that's what I thought too... where the hell is, he?" Hasyeon pushed away her plate, hitting her head on the lunch table. She doesn't have any appreciate to eat, her mind was filled with thousands of thoughts making even her stomach full.
a loud thud on the table made her flinch and look up. she rolled her eyes after seeing the worst person can be right on this situation.
"why didn't you come for the practices?"
"listen Ji-eun, I have lot in my plate and I don't want you to be dish on it too"
ji-eun crossed her arms. "I asked why didn't you come?"
"why do you bother? Aren't you happy to see me kicked out?"
"NO! I mean yeah- I mean arhhh whatever!" she rests her hands on the table and lean into Hasyeon's face. "you are not someone who misses chances. Plus, even tho I don't like to accept, you are talented and losing you was a huge lost. So, what on earth happened?"
Hasyeon stared at her for a moment and chuckle. "wow I never knew you are thinking of me like that. I'm impressed"
"you know she really doesn't hate you" Iren said, sitting next sang-hae.
"who told?! I hate her!"
Iren smirked. "if you say so but really Hasyeon what happened? Even us search for you"
Hasyeon sighed. "long story"
"you know what, the new two members we got are so spoily! They think they know everything. Coming to lecturing us, I mean what the hell?!" sang hae hissed, trying control her boiling blood inside her.
"they are even younger than us" Iren scoffed. "nower kids really don't have any respect for elders"
"next time I would gladly give a hit one in their ears and these all happens because of you! You better have a proper reason loser or you'll be the one to taste my fist."
Hasyeon leaned back on her seat. "I think what am going to say will be a proper reason"

.

.

.

.

"Minji! Girl, I called you thousand times! Texted too! I was so worried! Are you okay?" Tae was on phone with minji while jimin was doing his work in the restroom. "now I answered right, so nothing to worry", Minji said in other side and Tae sighed. "You were avoiding me for weeks now, what's wrong with you baby?" "If you miss me that mutch why don't you listen what I say?" "okay,what did I do wrong?" "You told you wanna be an actor and you told a man invited you too! But i want you to get your dad's company which now handling by your brother" Taehyung chuckled, "So u ignored me because i told that i wanted to be an actor? Okay I decided, I gave on that for you" "Really?! You will do anything for me!? Awww baby I love you"  "yeah... But Minji don't force me to enter the company, it's hyung's, plus I don't like that kind of stuff, it's a headache", "you are an idiot", Tae smiled while shooking his head, "well, i know right.mmmm....ah, where are you now?" "m-me? Ahm..... In the... library! Yeah, library", "god, did I disturbed you?" "n-nah no, I came out"

.

.

.

.

"now that's a proper reason" Iren said, walking along.
"and that's why your teacup called me that day... I didn't know you were going out with Yoongi oppa. Hasyeon you should be more careful for god sake! What if something happens to you?! And damn it! is a girl go out with a guy like that?! Specially to a hotel!? Are you out of your mind?!" sang hae yelled, shaking Hasyeon from her shoulders, almost making her feel dizzy.
"don't worry I'm okay now you see" Hasyeon held her hands. "I guess I have lots of things to learn"
"what if we tell about this to the entertainment? They'll give a chance, right?"
JI-eun shook her head at sang hae. "I don't think so... the two new girls we got have some kinda connection with PD. They were planning from the beginning to throw one of us out. My father told something like that before I enter. He warned me to be careful"
"seriously? This is so unfair. Why would they even have done an audition?" sang hae scoffed in disbelief.
"that's how business works sang hae"
Hasyeon breathed out. Everything was just messing her mind more. She knew the world is cruel but can world could be this unfair?