Trouble Maker

Jin was in his office. He was busy with tons of works. He had to join two company meetings and there are two more left in the evening. He was really tired and stressed yet he had to finish them all. He never wanted it this way. But he had to, he had no choice. Because he loves his little ones more than anyone in the world.
While he was busy with some files his phone started ro ring. He took the phone and checked the caller ID. It was from... Hasyeon's school. "what this time" he smiled at the screen and answered the call. "hello?" he asked while laying back to his office chair. "Hello I'm Mr.Choi from Hanyang High School. Is this Mr. Kim? " "Yes i am" "Sir i'm really sorry to tell you this, but Mr. Park, the principal wants you to come over and meet him" seems like this brat has made another trouble,sigh, "do you know what have happened this time?" "i have no much information sir, only thing i know is this is the 4th time u meet principal for this month" "ok Mr. Choi, thank you for the information,im on my way" he told while standing up and grabbing his coat and car keys. As he walk out he called his secretary, "Miss Lee, cancel all the appointments and meeting today, something urgent came up", he walked to the park and got into the car.

--------------------------------------------------

He called Yaseol while driving,
"hello? jinnie? " "she had made another trouble" he said while chuckling. "Hasyeon?" she joined him chuckling too, "whats this time?" "idk either yet im sure this time its gonna be not easy" he said while stopping the car for traffic lights. "shud i come over too?" "can you?" "ofc i will, i will meet up you in front of the school gate." "ok darling, love you, take care"
"you too.."

Before he was so stressed and didnt knew how to manage all the things by himself alone. He had to take care of his siblings, about their studies and about the company. Its not easy in such a young age. But after he met Yaseol, it became bit easier and he felt light headed.

Hasyeon waa his princess,his lil one,Taehyung was his buddy, they werw his everything. He give them all they want. Love, care and all. He never wanted them to felt alone without their parents. He did his best to fullfill that blank.

---------------------------------------------------

They walked into the principal's office. "Good evening sir" Jin said as they enter. "oh Mr.Kim,have a seat" principal said while taking off his glasses. "Mr.choi ,please tell Hasyeon to come over the office" he said and Mr.choi walked out. Jin and Yaseol sat infront of the principal. "Mr.Kim im really sorry to say this but your sister is really troublesome and stubborn, i really wonder how can your sister be like that, i clearly remember 10 years ago you were the best, smartest and the most polite in this school and tou sister... ". Jin offered a Embrassed smile, his compliment about hasyeon is something that never imagine to hear.

Hasyeon enter the room and stood beside jin while looking down.

Jin looked at Hasyeon then turned to the Principal. "sir may i know whats the thing she did this time?" principal layed back to the chair while lacing up his fingers, "she had put a frog to Mrs. Min's bag, their history teacher" ,yaseol looked away while holding laughter as she heard and jin went speechless. He looked up at hasyeon. She is looking down yet a side smile on her face. "what!? " "thats not the best part Mr. Kim" jin turned back to the principal. "Mrs.Min admitted in the hospital due to the sudden shock she got after the frog jumped into her skirt" Jin didnt knew what to do beside apologizing. "sir im extremely sorry for her, i will make sure to not happen something like this ever again" "but Mr. Kim this is not the first time, you know-" then yaseol spoke up. "Sir please, forgive her for this time, this kind of thing wont happen again" principal sighed and looked at Hasyeon then back at Jin and Yaseol. "i trust you both, but this kid..." he said while looking at Hasyeon. She looked at principal with her adorable puppy eyes which she always use in this kind of situation. "sir i promise i will behave, i will never make you regret about forgiving me" principal shooked his head, "i have heard those words multiple times, anyway i still trust on ur brother. He is one of bestest students i had here, so still i cant ignore his word,so i will give you one last chance, not because i forgive you, but because i still trust ur brother, better remember that" Hasyeon offered a smirky smile and noded. "got it sir"
"Thank you very much sir, i really owe you" Jin said while standing up and shooking Mr. Park's hand. "i hope this time ur sister will listen to you" he said and offered Jin a smile.

-------------------------------------------------------

It was after dinner, till now Jin didnt talk a word with Hasyeon. She followed him everywhere while whining but he ignored her.

"eonnie... What can i do?" Hasyeon asked while sitting in the kitchen counter and her eonnie was cleaning the kitchen. She stopped what she was doing and sat infront of Hasyeon. "i know you really dont like that Mrs. Min, yet the result of ur froggy thing is really dangerous,she is in hospital now.. " "i know... I never knew that she is that much weak! How can a grown up woman be like that!?" she asked with a complaining pout. Yaseol chuckled and pinched her cheek. "ur oppa... Seems like he is Really upset this time" "yeah... I cant bear when he ignore me like that..."
"any how you did a great this time sis", it was Tae. He walked to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water, Hasyeon looked up at Tae still pouting. "Tae... " yaseol offered a glare at tae with a warning voice. "yah noona! Dont glare at me!" he walked upstairs with a glass of water. Yaseol sighed and looked back at Hasyeon. "its ok even if he shout at me, but it hurts when he ignore me... He didnt talked me for 5 hours now.... " her voice began to lower and her eyes filled with tears. No matter how much bratty and stubborn she is, it was really hurt and unbearable when the person she loves most ignore her. Yaseol held her palm and drew circles on her back palm to make her calm down. "Hasyeon~ah...",tears began to stream down her cheeks making tiny crying noises. Suddenly a huge pair of arms wrapped around her from behind. He knew this arms, it was her piggy. "hey...dont be a cry baby..." he whispered while leaning down and resting his chin on her shoulder. "im the one shud get upset... You never listen to me... " he said while pouting, hasyeon stayed still while keeping silent and hiccuping from the crying. "aww my Princess, ok i wont ignore you anymore but promise me that u wont do those things in the school again? " she just nodded. Jin kissed her cheek and sat beside her while hugging her from side. "wanna sleep with me today?" hasyeon looked at jin with a complaining pout. "no dont want, i will sleep with Tae oppa today" "c'mon... Lets sleep together.. " hasyeon wiped her tears away and ran upstairs. "yah! You just ignore me!? " Jin yelled but it couldn't stop her. Yaseol started to laugh, "not just her you both are babies." "she ignored me!" he pouted and rested his head on the kitchen table.

💘the kim fam💘