Blue boxer

It was Saturday morning. Yaseol woke up by sunrises which hitting her face. She stretched her arms while yawing n luk at her husband who was still in a deep sleep while hugging her small waist. His face was glowing by the sunrises giving him an angle look but his soft snores made him cute.She giggled at her thoughts n kissed her husband's forehead n get off from the bed slowly without making any sound. After freshing up she went downstairs to make breakfast.

×××

She was making pancakes when two arms wrapped around her waist. She flinched at first but seconds she knew it was Jin . "Good morning beautiful" he whispered resting his chin on her shoulder. "Good morning handsome." She replied with a smile. He just hummed n plant a kiss on her neck. "What r u making?"
"Mmm...pancakes n now get off from me u r disturbing ."
Suddenly Jin picked her up n make her sit on the counter while trapping her with his arms.
"So now I'm a disturb? " He leaned into her face with smirk.
"Yah ! Let me go~ I need to finish"
"Nope...until u answer my question."
She chuckled at his childish behaviour and wrapped hands around jin's neck.
"Mmm...ofc u r a distraction" she shrunk her nose. "So annoying".
He laughed n kiss her soft lips while pulling her close to him .
She is his healer , best friend n lover. Only one can share his pains with. He never wanted to share his stress with his siblings since they r little. Now he can't imagine a life without her.
She took the same responsibility of the young ones. She never even raise her voice at anyone . Her inocconce made Jin fall for her. She made his life brighten up. They were enjoying their moment until...

"WTH?!"
Someone yell from behind making them break the kiss. It was hasyeon with a shock face.
"Oh god...early in the morning, I saw this!? I just asked for one normal day from god n wow first thing I saw is this love birds. Cmon give me a break!"
Hasyeon always thought couple love is cheesy n it makes someone trapped. She always keep saying that she'll be a single bug forever.
Jin n yaseol laughed together.
"Who said u to look? This is my wife I can do whatever I want."
Hasyeon gasped.
"U had totally stole my oppa!" Hasyeon pointed at yaseol.
Yaseol laughed n wrapped her arms around jin's neck again.
"And what r u gonna do about it?"
"I'll take care of u later but now my eyes needs a break." She grabbed a water bottle from the fridge n slam the door shut. "Ough my poor eyes. What did they done to deserve to see these? " She walked out while mumbling to herself making Jin n Yaseol laugh.
Yaseol turned to Jin . "Go n change u still have to go to office remember? "
Jin groned and hide his face on her chest. "I don't want to~" he whined n pouted . Yaseol peaked his lips n slapped jin's shoulder. "But u have to~"
Jin pouted n put her down from the counter.
"Hyung~ Noona~"
"Yes Tae ?" Yaseol shout out.
Taehyung entered to the kitchen with a messy hair and half opened eyes while scratching his neck.
"Did u saw my new blue colour boxers ? I can't find it anywhere "
Jin raise an eyebrow. " U had to know about that cu- "
Yaseol phone starts to rang .
"Oh wait."
Yaseol picked her phone n looked at the call ID . It was Mrs.choi , new neighbor. She looked at Jin n Tae then put on the loud speaker.
"Hello?"
"Mrs.kim ?"
"Yeah?"
"Ahh idk wether u had know or not but...a blue boxer is hanging on the gate n it has a tag , written as duck face"
Yaseol eyes went widen n look at the boys , who were mouths were dropped to the ground.
"KIM HASYEON!" Taehyung shouted with his redden face from the embarrassment.
Then they heared a door being locked from upstairs.

💘Kim Fam💘

Like , vote n share~~