Secret Feelings

It was the last period of the school. And it was science. Hasyeon was swimming through Instagram as usual since she hate science. (well, there is nothing she loves at all 😂) Jungkook was focusing on the lesson, no wonder he is the best student in the grade, while his bff is an stubborn brat . He even didn't know why he wanted her not just as his best friend.

Jk really loved her. He even didnt know clearly why he feel in this way but he couldn't help with it. She was his happiness. Jk dont have a family which filled with love ,care ,understanding just like Hasyeon do. Jk's father was just a truck driver and his mom was working in a club. He didnt has a much gud family background, his parents always fought and it always made Jk so stressed. He knew only way to escape from that hell is be success in studies and getting a good,respectful job. His uncle helped him,with his help jk tried his best. With all these kind of things,Hasyeon was his healing pill. The only one can bring his face a smile. Only one can make him forget his problems. He felt relax,comfortable,joyful and loved around her. Day by day as that feeling get stronger he fell more and more deeply in love with her. He wanted her,by his side,forever.

Time passed and the bell rang making the end of their school time. Jk closed his books after they greeted their teacher then turned to Hasyeon who sitting two desks away from him. She was talking with the school play boy, Byun Baekhyun, while laughing and slapping his arm. These day Jk noticed that Baekhyun guy trying to flirt with her more and it made jungkook freaked out! He never wanted to see that play boy using HIS girl. He always tried to make Hasyeon apart from that guy but she isn't someone who easily listen what others say.

Hasyeon was a playful and a sociable girl. Innocence is something that god had never gave to her. She was brave to do anything and will never stop till get what she wanted. Even tho she doesn't believe in Love, she was a player.

Baekhyun gave a wink at Hasyeon and walked away, JK calm down himself and then walked to Hasyeon as she was packing her stuff. "Hey" Jk said while standing infront of Hasyeon. She lift her head up and smile. "Hey bunny man! Tomorrow I'm going out with Baekhyun! Im sure that will be fun!" She said smiling brightly and putting her backpack to her shoulder. "Going out with who?" jk didn't want this,he never wanted to let her go with that playboy like this. She just nodded while humming a song and walking out of the class. "Hasyeon you clearly know he is not a gud guy!" Hasyeon stopped and walked back to jungkook. "C'mon kook... you know I'm not loving him or something, he is a fun guy and we are just hanging out~" He knew it,he knew that she don't love that play boy neither that Baekhyun guy loves her. But he was afraid that something bad will happen. "Ough kook dont hold that blank stare at me, come lets go,that duck face must be waiting for me in the gate." She tried to pull from his wrist but as the result the opposite happened. Jk pulled her and held her from her arm. He sharply stared into her eyes. Hasyeon stared at him for a while but then suddenly she burst into laugh. "J-jungkook you know what i remembered a drama scene!" She laughed while clapping her hands and pulling away from him. ''Yah c'mon! You are my best friend not my boyfriend" she laughed so hard and her words hit him so badly. Those words torn his heart. "Yah yah I'm going, if not that alien will eat me" she walked away while laughing but Jk grabbed her arm and make her turned to him. Hasyeon looked at his hand holding her arm then she looked at him face. "Dont go,please" she saw his eyes are teary, she didn't know what to do, why is her bff act weird like this? "Jung-" before she even spoke jungkook just sighed and walked away making Hasyeon speechless.

At first one sided love feel so beautiful but when time pass it becomes the biggest wound..... Jungkook wanted to confess his feelings towards her but at the same time he was afraid that it will ruin their friendship too. Love is complicated but one sided love is more complicated....it feel nice but when u release that the feeling is only with you, thats the most painful feeling ever.

💘 kim fam 💘