care

It was just 5.30 in the morning. It was too early for them to wake up but Jin felt unusual. Why ? Well his wife was not in his embrace. He touched next to him but he didn't felt anyone. He heard some whimpering sounds from bathroom .
"Baby..." Words came out from his mouth as he pulled his self off the bed. He made his way towards there .
"Yaseol are u there? " He asked pushing the door a little. He entered to the bathroom n got worried to his wife bending down while holding the sink for support.
"Heyyy... You okay?" He went towards her n hold her, looking at her , concerned.
"Y-yeah I'm ok...it's just my periods started again."
She chuckled but again hiss from pain.
"Arhhh it got worse today...I think it cuz of late n guess like I delayed." she hissed again bending down. Jin picked her up n made his way towards bed n make her sit on his lap , leaning against the head board.
"It hurts..." she said hidding her face on him.
She never whimpered like this before , it made Jin somehow worried. Seen her like this hurts him but all he can do is stay by her side, right?
"Shhh... It'll be fine...just...tried to get some sleep" He said while holding her head close to his chest by one hand and other rubbing her stomach in circles under her shirt gently.
She snuggled close to him enduring the pain . Jin looked at her n kiss her crown, then place his chin on her head.
After some minutes she finally fell asleep. Room door cracked open , revealing hasyeon.
"How many times did I told u to knock?" He whispered, as hasyeon came close to them.
Hasyeon chuckled n sit on the bed.
"Is everything ok? Eonnie doesn't seems well..."
Jin sighed. " Periods..."
Hasyeon made a °o° face , understanding the situation.
"Ah...ok then me n Tae will grab something on way to school. We'll take a bus today"
She said , kissing yaseol's forehead who was still on jin's embrace while hugging him like a bby.
Jin nodded his head while still rubbing her stomach. "Take care ok? "
Hasyeon nodded n gave a kiss on his brother's forehead too n walk out of the room, closing the door.
Taehyung grabbed her hand n drag her down.
"Whe? Is everything ok? Why didn't noona still isn't woke up?"
"Monthly sicknessssss "
He made the °o° face too.
Hasyeon shrugged shoulders, pouring some milk on glass.
"Mmm can i ask u something? But if u can't don't tell hyung ok?!"
"Ok but depends on what u say"
She said , taking a sip.
"Since hyung won't come to drop today....there's a new movie... Wanna come with me? It's the first day. Then let's go somewhere too"
She smirked. "Ofc why wouldn't I ?"
Taehyung clapped his hands .
" Ok grab ur money n a top, quick!"
"But if we cought up, u must take the responsibility ok? "
Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Ok ok just grab the stuff n come..."
"Good duck face" hasyeon patted his head but taehyung pushed her hand away.
"Why are u calling me duck face? I still don't know why."
Hasyeon puased a little. "I don't know either."
Taehyung stare at her like "r u kidding me?" Look , hasyeon just struggled her shoulders n made her way towards upstairs to her room.

An hour past. Jin texted his secretary saying he won't be able to come today.
Yaseol opened her eyes n yawn then narrowed her eyes to see her husband still with her.
Jin smiled at her softly. "Did I wake u up?"
"U didn't went to work today? Aren't u already late?" She said in low voice , sitting up.
"Feel any better?"
She shook her head. "U still didn't answer my question."
Jin chuckled. "How can I leave my beautiful wife like that? I know u having cramps making u even can't walk."
Jin stood up from bed. "Go n wear something comfy , I'll make something" he kissed her forehead before leaving.
She felt melted at his this side. He's a warm cup of coffee on a rainy morning, soft blanket in cold night, the rainbow following a storm. He's the her all of the love , passion and comfort in her life. With all of the thoughts she weared one of her husband's hoodie n get back to bed n crawl to a ball.
Jin came back with a bowl of soup. He sat on the bed n rubbed her back. "Cmon sit up... Have something."
She turned her head towards n groaned then turn her back again.
"I'm not hungry"
He frowned as she refused to eat.
"But u had to! Or u'll might get sick u know..."
"Aish I dont wanna eat ... Plz just let me sleep."
"Five spoons at least for me?"
Yaseol turned her head towards him n sit up.
"Periods are red , I'm feeling blue screw you hormones mother nature, I hate u." She said,taking a spoon on her month. Jin chuckled.
"When did u got those ?"
"I'm a novelist remember?"
"Hmm come here." He pulled her closer to him , inhaling her scent .
"Arhh it's still hurt." She said hugging him tightly. "I know but I'm with u. You are not alone right?" He said stroking her hair.
"I love u, thank u for always making me feel like the most happiest in this world" she peaked her lips n stare into his eyes, holding his right cheek.
He smiled n kiss her soft lips . "I love u too... Every single day that I spend being urs , I realise how lucky I am to live such an amazing life. U complete me, love."

Love isn't about kisses. It's about sharing pain, spreading positivity,kissing their scars,knowing their darkest secrets,less scarifies n more understanding. ❤
💘Kim Fam💘

I wish I have a boyfriend like him 😔 but unfortunately I have none.
Anyway bite , share n commenttt~~~~ 💜