Gift

"she was all good-"
"jin , can u please calm down at first."
jin was standing next to yaseol who was still laying on the bed, unconscious , while Sana check on her. Sana was the girlfriend of Hoseok. Hasyeon n Taehyung was in outside of the hospital room. Hasyeon's head was buried in to Taehyung's chest as taehyung wrapped his hands around her n rub her back trying to calm her down. Sana turned around with a grin , placing the stethoscope away.
"what's with that grin? u r scaring me sana..."
"Yeah , I think u have to.." she said with a chuckle while jin still lost in confusion. "congratulations! u two going to have a bundle of joy. finally u r going to be a father. Am happy!"
Jin was silent, his whole face was blank. He fell onto the chair next to the bed. Sana laughed seeing his face, she pat his shoulder n walked out. Jin shook his head , looking down as he felt his eyes watering. He looked at yaseol , caressing her soft hair. No words came out of his mouth , more like dont know what to say. He felt grateful. He felt completed. This was unexpected. Not knowing what to do, he kissed her forehead as his tears fell onto her face. He took her small hand to his , kissing her knuckles,closing his eyes. "thank u...i couldnt ask for more..." he mumbled pulling away.
soon enough the door slammed opened. "oppa!" hasyeon hugged his brother tightly as much as she can. Hasyeon was overwhelmed with happiness. taehyung just smiled , nodding his head. hasyeon pulled back , holding his wide shoulders. "Congrats! idk i'm happy , more i'm excited!" she said smiling widely. Jin just nodded while smiling , rubbing her arm.

.
.
.
.
.

Yaseol opened her eyes to see an unfamiliar room. She rubbed her eyes, adjusting them to the light. "Where am I ?" Thoughts lingerd as she tried to sit up.
"Wooow! Wooow! Stay there!" A sudden voice spoke up, making her flinch sightly . She gave a relief sigh as she saw its just her husband with a plate of food . Jin place the plate on side and help her to sit up then sat next to her.
Yaseol looked at him.
"Why am I here? Am I sick? I just remember I blacked out."
"Mhmm..." Jin hummed with a smile as he took her hand to his, rubbing it slightly.
Yaseol chuckled as she saw he's smiling like an idiot.
"What? R u happy to see me sick?"
"We r going to be parents."
Room went all silent. Yaseol still couldn't believe her ears. She just stare at Jin while tears came up to her eyes.
"Oh my god baby , don't cry-"
Yaseol hugged him tightly while bruing her face on to his shoulder. Jin  rubbed her back as she kept crying on him . Yaseol always wanted to see a lil one running through their house with lil giggles filling up, but this was unexpected. Jin kept mumbling soft thank yous to her while rubbing her small back. They r going to have a their symbol of love finally. They can't be happy more...

Kim Fam 💘