Anniversary

"oppa r u ok? U r walking here n there for an hour now."
hasyeon asked keeping her ice cream bowl on the kitchen counter n looking up at jin.
jin sighed n turned to her. He bend over to her , resting his arms on counter n signaling to come closer.
"its our anniversary..."
"who's anniversary ?"
"shhh!" jin covered her mouth.
"tomorrow mine n yaseol's 3rd wedding anniversary n I'm pretty sure she cant remember it due to her new project" he said, straightening up n putting his hands on his pockets. "and I was thinking what to do?"
"so u wanna surprise her?"
"exactly! But the thing is I don't have any ideas ! arghhhh... I'm useless!"
"glad u accept..."
taehyung said entering to the kitchen . hasyeon giggled while putting a spoon of ice cream on to her mouth.
"are u two helping me or not?" jin said, crossing his arms n looking at them.
"ok...how about a gift?" hasyeon asked , finishing her ice cream. Jin shook his head.
"same as last year..."
"night walk?"
"going out for a dinner?"
"went..."
"amusement park?"
"do we look like college kids?"
"a night?"
both heads turned towards taehyung who was helping his self pouring a glass of juice. Taehyung took a sip n looked at his siblings who were staring at him.
"what? U said u guys aren't college kids..."
hasyeon snapped out n crack her head to a side. "wow... I never knew a duck can be romantic"
taehyung rolled his eyes n gulped rest of his juice.
"we will go out ... so feel free to do whatever u want. We won't disturb "
"is it legal to talk about these with kids?"
"is it legal make loud noices at night when others in this house trying to take a peaceful sleep? I'm next to ur room hyung."
hasyeon chocked on her own sleeve while jin turned into complete red .
"y-yah ! you–"
"ok ok now both stop acting innocent n here's the plan..."

.

.

.

.

.

"ough this a headache!" yaseol was driving back home after a long exhausting day . it was 8.30 p.m . she brought 3 pizzas on her way back home to surprise them. She smiled to herself knowing hasyeon will be super happy to see extra large Hawaiian pizza just for herself but... soon her smile disappeared, not seeing a single dim of light inside the house.
"did they went somewhere?" she mumble to herself , parking her car. she took step out of her car n walk towards home. She saw jins car was still there. The door was sidely open. She felt creepy for some reason , gluping down she opened the door.
Soon a gasp left from her mouth. There was candles n rose petals everywhere... her bag lost the grip of her hand n dropped to the ground. She followed the path whenever the candles leading her to. It stopped at the door to back yard. Yaseol opened the door... she lost at the track seeing the view.

 she lost at the track seeing the view

"what the...did I missed something?" thoughts ran through her mind. Her eyes widen realizing what she forgot.
"Happy anniversary my love..."
yaseol turned around to see the man she love from all her heart, standing there holding a bunch of flowers. Hes charming as ever. The black full suit...the glowing eyes...plum lips...black silky hair...just so perfect.
her eyes teared up. he had planned these all? she forgot n he rememberd. "I'm sorry" the all she can tell. She crash herself to her husband's embrace, sobbing onto his chest. The flowers dropped from his hands. A soft smile appears into his face. He hugged her back patting her little  back.
kissing her head , he pulled out from the hug . Cupping her face into his hands , he wiped the tears off from her beautiful face. He looked at her eyes that he fall in love with. His happiness, the missing puzzle of his messy life.
she sniffed not able to look into his eyes. He titled her chin to look at him. He smash his lips to her soft cherry lips...
tears streamed down yaseol's as she kissed him back. Their lips moved sync along with the wind. They lost in their own world enjoying the moment.
both pulled out. Yaseol's cheek was all red n heating up. She shyly looked down . jin chuckled at her cuteness.
"yah! We r married for 3 years n u r still shy?! Unbeliveble!"
"yah... stop it!" yaseol hit his chest playfully along with a laugh.
"kaja... dinner is all made by ur lovely husband" he winked. "let's eat I bet u r hungry"
yaseol giggled n nodded her head.
the dinner was full of laughter n full of love. Enjoying each others company they spend the whole night together.
its not always just sex, sometimes the best type of intimacy is where u just lay back , laugh together at the stupidest things , hold eachothers hands and enjoy each others company.
" thank u..." yaseol said, looking at her hand which is locked in his .
"for..?" jin asked, caressing her hand. Yaseol looked at him. " for understanding me, loving me... I'm happy. theres nothing i want more..."
jin let a warm smile at her words. " u mean everything to me... without u I'm nothing. I love u."
"I love u too...handsome"
"but u deserve a punishment for forgetting our precious day Mrs. Kim..."
yaseol raised an eyebrow. "ah?"
jin walked over to her n picked her up in bridal style.
"y-yah what r u d-doing?!"
"ah nah babygirl, u have to pay.."
yaseol blushed n just hide her face on him. jin smirked n get into house.

Ok everyone , for soft stans chapter ends in heren for hard stans imagine their night by urself cuz I'm a PURE AND INOCCONT LITTLESINGLE SOUL! Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love u my lovesssss!!!!!! I purple uuuuuuuuu