Babe

Hasyeon sighed in boredness watching her best friend studying during the free period. It was history period before the lunch break. Thanks to hasyeon everyone enjoying the freedom expect for her bunny boy.
She kept her phone away n rest her chin on jungkook's shoulder watching whatever he's doing. Jungkook didn't even said a word n just focus on his book. Hasyeon just pout n kept looking on his book while resting her head on him knowing it's useless to talk to him. If she started to talk , he will just hum or say a simple no or yes. Plus she didn't want to be a bother to his target , she knew what he's going through. He's the most silent person she had ever met even tho he never talked about his mess , she knew it. She always tried her best to keep his precious bunny smile alive. It's the most adorable thing she had ever saw in her entire life.
While hasyeon spaced out, jungkook tapped her head from his pen n signed to look at back. Hasyeon frowned her eyes n looked back at the bunch of girls who were talking. Jungkook put hand around her n make her turned back again.
"Don't look..."
"What is it? Aren't they the new transferred students?"
"Yeah and just listen to them"
It's been just a week they transferred to their high school. Hasyeon didn't liked them since the beginning. She didn't have a reason to hate them but she already did. She can tell that they r players from their look and talk.
They pretend like working n listen to them.
"Mmm...yeah he's handsome n cute right?" The brown haired girl said.
"As I heard his name is Taehyung, two years older than us." One said.
Hasyeon's eyes widen n look at jungkook . Jungkook shrugged his shoulders n went back to his book.
Bell rang n now it's lunch break . Girls went out from class to cafeteria.
Hasyeon grabbed jungkook's arm n followed them.
She looked around n saw taehyung with his best friend park jimin infront of the counter. She smiled seeing his brother ,wanting to warn him about the girls.
As soon as she took a step to him , that bunch of girls approached Taehyung. Hasyeon felt her blood boiling inside her body. She never wanted to see his lil oppa being played by some players.
"It's been just a week but already acting like school queenkas!? That pieces of shits going to get their heads ripped off from me!"
One girl tried to touch taehyung's jacket while talking. She fist her hand tightly seen the view.Even tho she isn't showing love towards him. She loves her lil oppa more than anything.
"Ok , that's it."
Jungkook grabbed her hand n stopped her. "What are u going to do ? Go n punch them?"
Hasyeon stare at the ground for a second n smirk .
"Watch me kook."

"Hey Tae Tae !"
She ran there n hugged him n kiss his cheek. Taehyung looked at his sister with a complete confused look.
"Let's go out today after school? Pleasee~"
She asked with her puppy eyes while wrapping her hands around his neck.
"You know I have practices today" He replied while trying to push her away.
"Oh cmon Tae "
She slowly grabbed his hand n place it on her waist. Taehyung gave a look at hasyeon like "wth r u doing" .
Hasyeon glanced at the girls who's having a disappointment and shock look at the same time. In other hand taehyung was totally confused at his sister's weriod behaviour.
"Sis-"
"Cmon babe I missed u . U know!"
"Babe?!" Taehyung exclaimed while jimin chocked on his drink , coughing hard. Whole cafeteria now looking at them.
One of the girls cleared her throat.
"U see we were talking to him right?"
She turned to her n gave a smile.
"Oh I didn't saw u n now u girls can go.
"Excuse me who are u to him ah?"
"His girlfriend."
"GIRLFRIEND?!" Hasyeon step on taehyung's foot making him shut n hiss from pain.
"Now can u excuse urselves n go?"
"Who do u think u r to tell us go ah?!"
A girl snapped out at her.
Hasyeon smirked with a scoff.
"Someone who brave enough to show her real face unlike u , wearing a whole make up store."
Whole cafetaria brust into laugh, making girls gasp.
Hasyeon leaned over to them.
"You better leave darling before I roast yall alive."
Girls gave a death glare at hasyeon. Hasyeon leaned back n smirked. They looked down , embarrassment rush through them. While mumbling n leaved the cafeteria .
"Now that was fun"
Hasyeon brust into laugh n turned to her brother who was staring at her.
"What the fuck was that?!"
"Ah ha words brother or I'll tell oppa"
"But why did u do that kind of a thing?!"
"U can call it as saving a duck face."
"What the-"
"Chup chup! Bye oppa ! "
Taehyung stare at his sister who's skipping out from cafeteria. Then he turned to see his best friend who's dying from laughing.
"Now what's wrong with u?"
"U know , u have the most sassy sister ever right? No wonder why u r still single. "
"Does that makes a sense?"
"Totally"
Taehyung smack jimin's head n grab his drink.
"Let's go. I'll take care of her later at home"

💘Kim Fam 💘

As always vote , comment & shareee!