An ordinary evening.

"Is there anything I can help with? What are we making tonight?" Hasyeon asked walking to the kitchen. "I'm thinking to make something simple... mmm.... mac and cheese with a salad?" Yaseol said as she went through the stuff in the fridge. "Sounds good! I was in the mood something cheesy" Hasyeong said as she walked to the pantry to grab the pasta. 

"Eonnie?" 

"Yes love?" 

"Jungkook was acting weird yesterday, as like he had to tell me something but didn't know how to" 

A smirk painted in yaseol's face. "Like what? Something SPECIALLY to YOU?"

"C'mon why are you looking at me like that? Aish no! Don't get me wrong,Eww! Ahr It's just I felt like he is going through something again"

"Did you call him today?"

"Yes, I did but he texted me that he is busy with somethings, then I asked him to meet later today then he texted maybe later. Something is defenietly off."

"If you want I can drive you there?"

Hasyeon sighed as she put the pasta to the boiling water. "Maybe he needs some time"

"Hello my pretty ladies" JIn said as he walked into the kitchen, taking off his coat. 

"Oppa, perfect timing. you can help eonnie to make supper right? I got to do something" Hasyeong said as she ran upstairs.

"Hey~ you are back early today" Yaseol said focusing on chopping the vegetables.

"I canceled both of my evening meetings so that I can see you soon." He smelled her hair as he wrapped his arm around her waist from behind.

Yaseol chuckled. "I'm not sure about Jungkook, but something has been very strange about you lately, thankfully in a good manner."

"Why??? I always have been like this~" He said leaving a quick peck on her neck. "Again, what's wrong with Jungkook?"

"I don't know exactly but Hasyeon said that he was acting weird, and now she can't get in touch with him."

"Whatever he is going through, I hope everything will work-out for him. I just feel so bad for that kid" Jin sighed as he untied Yaseol's  apron. 

"Excuse me Mister, what are you doing?"

"Today's dinner is by chef Kim SeokJin, meanwhile you can sit there and watch your handsome husband cooking," he said putting on the Apron, "Mmmm, Let's make your favourite, shrimp alfredo pasta."

"But we are already boiling the macaroni for mac and cheese?"

"Don't worry I will take care of it"

As Jin chopped onions and garlic, Yaseol sat at the kitchen table, sipping a cup of Tea and watching him work. She loved seeing him in his element, focused and confident as he prepared the ingredients.

As he added the shrimp to the pan, she couldn't help but notice how his broad shoulders flexed as he stirred the shrimp, and the art designed by the strong veins in his hand. She felt a rush of pride and love for her husband, knowing how lucky she was to have a man who was both strong and sensitive.

Jin caught her gaze and smiled. "What do you think?" he asked, gesturing to the pan.

Yaseol grinned. "Nothing" she said. "You look hot"

Jin blushed and went back to work. He loved cooking for his family and he always tried to make sure the food was perfect. Nothing made him happy as he watched his loved ones enjoy what he cooked and he would get really upset if the food do not meet their satisfaction. 

***

"Let's try one more time" Hasyeon took her phone and dialed Jungkook's number.

.

.

.

"Hello?"

"Jungkook! Oh I thought you won't answer again"

"I'm sorry I couldn't call you sooner"

"Ah you are fine! Anyway Are you doing okay?"

"Can we meet?"

"Now?"

"Yes, I will be at the park near your house in ten minutes"

***

"Guys, the dinner is ready~" JIn yelled as he make the table. "Oh did you make dinner? By yourself?" Tae asked as he walked downstairs. 

"Yep! How was your day today? Bet you are feeling relaxed?" Jin asked as he handover a glass of  lemonade to his brother"

"I went out with some of my friends today, ah I met namjoon hyung too, at the mall"

"Oh really? He will be going back to the USA next week." Jin poured himself another glass of lemonade and sat beside Tae.

"Did you search for the medical schools you would like to attend? Don't worry about the tution, we can take care of it."

Taehyung hummed, beaming his eyes at the table.

"And... if there is anything you would like to do, just let me know. I-I don't mind. Really. The medical school thing, just consider it as a suggestion. well, what I want to say is, you don't have to do anything you don't like just to make me happy. I want YOU to be happy. Okay"

Taehyung nodded and gave a little smile to jin. 

"Ah hyung?"

"Yeah?"

"Jimin asked if we can go an overseas trip, just me and him."

"Oh, where are you planing to go?"

"France"

"That's great! Let me know when you make your plans. I already applied for a visa bank card too, so you can use it anywhere you want"

"Wait hyung, can I really go?"

"Why not, you don't need to ask permission. Just let me know and that's all I need. And anyway I was planing to send you switzerland or somewhere for a vacation"

"Thank you hyung!"

"I'm going to me Jungkook at the park near, I got my phone and wallet. Don't worry I wiil be back soon!" Hasyeon just dashed through the living room and went out of the door.

JIn and Tae both looked at each other in disbelief.

"Look at this brat doing everything as she want while the 19 years old still ask for permission?!"