big fight

"Do u think this is a joke taehyung?"
"Hyu-"
"NO! I don't need ur damn excuses! This late at CLUB?! And with ur sister?!"
Jin was furious. He was so angry that they went to club n came this late. He was trying his best to not to blast up. He never expected this. Yeah...who likes to see their siblings going to club in this age?
"O-oppa I told him to bring m-me , it's not his fault"
Hasyeon was biting her lips while looking down. She knew his brother was boiling.
"U...shut...up! " Jin point at her n turn to Tae again.
"Im disappointed on u! Do u know what's the time is it? 11.30! Don't u know something called responsibility?! Bring your sister to club ? R u insane? She's still 16! And still u have ur finals! Going to clubs without studying , great taehyung... " He scoffed. "If u want to go to hell , go alone don't drag hasyeon with u."
"Oppa stop, please..."
"I told u to shut up!" Jin shot a death glare at her. Hasyeon flinch n looked down again . She was in earge to cry, she hated seeing them fighting. Yaseol was all watching them. She couldn't do anything , at some point Jin was right. It's right to get mad. Plus she can't involve.
Suddenly Tae chuckled.
"U all blaming on me right...will u get mad on hasyeon if she done something like this?"
Jin turned his head at Tae again.
"What?"
"I'm old enough to do whatever I want. U can't control me. U r not our parents to listen to u always."
In this point it hits Jin. He always tried to be their parents but hearing those makes him more furious.
"I'm ur elder brother n ur legal gaurdian! U had to listen to me!"
Taehyung scoffed.
"I didn't told u to be..."
"Now u, talking back to me after doing all these? I suffered all these years just for two of u! I gave up on everything,just see u success not to see u clubbing with my money! I spend my whole time for u!"
Jin took step towards him. Taehyung stare at him with a cold blank face.
"Oppa please...stop."
Jin didn't care what she told n stood Infront of Tae . Tae looked at him emotionally .
"If u don't want to stay here as I say then door is open for u."
Hasyeon's n yaseol's eyes widen.
Tae was still staring at him with the same look.
"Do u think I want to stay here too? I'm kinda regretting for not accepting the offer uncle told me to come when our parents died cuz u can never fill their blank."
"Shut up..."
"Why would I shut up? U need to know the truth."
"I TOLD U TO SHUT UP!"
Jin raised his hand . Tae closed his eyes to feel the pain but he felt nothing, even tho he heard the sound . Taehyung opens his eyes n saw hasyeon on the floor while holding her redden cheek , tears flowing down on her face nonstoply. Hasyeon took the pain instead of him. Yaseol gasped while covering her mouth.
"H-hasyeon!"
Taehyung quickly bend to her n hug her tightly. Hasyeon sobbed on his chest, gripping into his shirt.
Jin realized what he done . He never thought this will happen. He hurt the person he loved most in this world . He promised to not let anyone to hurt her but now he was the one who hurt her. He backed away while trembling. He never meant to slap her.
"Jin..." Yaseol try to touch him but he flinched n backed away from her. Yaseol's eyes teared up. She knew how much he's hurt right now. He never meant to hurt both of them. He loved them from all his heart. Everything he done was all for them.
Taehyung was the one boiling now.
"Look what did u done! Now r u insane?! U! Jin... If u thought u can be our parents , u r miserably failed! When did we talk clearly with eachother? When did we last hang out!? We didn't want money! All we wanted is love! But u never gave time for us! Always working n working! " Taehyung scoffed again. " Do u even know I was clubbing for a month now? Oh yeah how can u know, u never pay attention to me. U never asked if I'm studying or not. U never came to my matches cuz u had ur works, but u made time for hasyeon! I'm not complaining to her! I need u to know the unfairness! I maybe act cold n not caring anything but I have feelings too! U know I'm not like this before! U don't know how much I felt alone!."
Hasyeon tied the grip on his shirt, mumbling to stop.
Now taehyung was crying . No one ever saw him crying after their parents death. Jin didn't knew what to do.Taehyung was right , he never thought of this side. He remembered how much was Tae attached to their mother. Jin was speechless.
Hasyeon wiped her tears n pulled back from tae then looked at Jin.
"Oppa biyane..."
Jin looked at her with his teary eyes, her cheek was still red. Hasyeon went up to him but he backed away again , shaking his head.
"O-oppa I'm ok... It's not ur fault. I know you didn't meant to"
Jin ran his fingers through his hair. He didn't said anything n walk towards his office, closing the door.

×××

"Isn't he still opened the door?"
Taehyung asked.Yaseol shook her head , trying not to cry. It was 3.30 in the morning but he still didn't opened the door. Yaseol called him multiple times but he didn't replied. Suddenly
They heard a glass shattering sound. Yaseol began to get more scared.
"T-tae do something..."
"Back off..."
Taehyung slammed his self against the door. The door opened.
They looked around the room. There were 6 wine bottles no the floor, everything was a mess. Even his computer on the floor. The mini fridge on the room was all empty . They looked towards Jin . He was sitting on the corner of the room with another wine bottle, while looking down. His all face was covered with hair but his stain of tears still visible.
Yaseol couldn't bare seeing him like this, she took a step but taehyung held her wrist making her stop.
"I'll talk to him."
Taehyung walk towards him n bend down to his level. Somehow tae's heart clenched to see his brother in this state.
"Hyung enough..."
He chuckled n shook his head.
"I'm an idiot..."
Taehyung sighed n grab his bottle away then throw it across the room. Jin was still looking at ground .
"Cmon let's go , this is enough."
"Tae.... forgive me..."
Jin looked up at him with his puffy eyes. Taehyung didn't knew what to say. He couldn't even look into his eyes.
"Hyung I -"
"Shhh..." Jin held tae's head with both hands , looking onto him.
"I'm sorry... I never thought of you... I-I didn't knew how u felt...I never give u attention...but please forgive me...I promise I'll  never do something like this again. Please..."
"Hyung stop..."
Taehyung hugged him tightly as Jin broke down again.
"I'm the one who tell sorry... I was just furious, it's true I felt alone but I know u done it best. I didn't meant anything either. I was out of control... Biyane... And u r right I shouldn't go to club especially with hasyeon. I should be more responsible."
Hasyeon crouch down to them and touched jin's shoulder.
"Oppa biyane..."
Jin looked up at her n pulled both of them into his embrace.

In any relationship understandment is the most important thing. U need to understand them, looking on in their side. Don't think always u r right. And don't ever give up on some u truly loved once cuz best thing is hold into eachother.

💘Kim Fam 💘

Like always! Vote , comment n SHAREEEEE! SARANHEYOOOOO!!!!!