Pain

"Kids..... Wanna have lunch outside?" Jin asked while looking at the two siblings who sitting behind seat. Usually the drives with them are filled with TaeHas fights and Hasyeon's stories, they will never let it be peaceful in the car for a second but today is different. They was on the way back after visiting their parents. Yeah... It was the 6th death anniversary of Mr. And Mrs. Kim.... Jin stepped on the break because of the red traffic light and turned back to see his little ones. He knew that they are really down right now. He knows even tho he gave everything they want he will never able to ease the pain about their parents in their hearts, he will never able to stop them from missing their parents. He tried his best to cheer up them, but failed. 'Sigh', Tae was pretending like sleeping while putting on his headset, and hasyeon was staring out of the window while hugging her plushy. Her stare is blank and Jin clearly know she is trying her best not to cry. Jin could not bear watching them in pain, his eyes filled tear as he looked back. Yaseol looked at them then looked at Jin. Jin wiped his eyes with his palm and start to drive again. Yaseol rubbed his shoulder. He was too in pain... But he should be strong, for his kids. So he made sure not to show his tears to them and held them inside
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"what made my babe hurt this much?" minji asked while pouring another glass of wine to Tae. They were in the city bar,Tae secretly got out from the house and went to see minji, caz he thought, more than anyone, she will able to comfort him. "They left me alone... Eomma.... She promised me that she won't leave yet... She left me alone... " tears started to stream down his cheek as he finish his wine. 'again that dead old couple?' minji thought to herself yet she managed to show her great fake sympathy. She wrapped her arms around him and rested her head on his back. "calm down my bae....gather urself together"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was dinner time. Yaseol arranged the dining table and went upstairs. She knocked on Hasyeon's door. "Hasyeon~ah....come baby, have something before you sleep..." she waited for a reply but there wasn't any. "sweety?" she opened the door and peeked inside, but Hasyeo wasn't inside. "H-hasyeon?!" Yaseol got paniked, she barged into the room and looked around, she ran out if the room, "what's wrong?!" Jin held from her shoulders, "h-hasyeon" "hasyeon what!?" "she is not in the room". Jin felt his legs getting so weak, hasyeon was so upset all the day than ever, where is she now? His whole body was frozen for a minute, he couldn't move his body, yaseol rushed to tae's room and bang opened the door. "Tae neither!" she screamed. Jin collected himself and ran out of the door to the backyard. As he go out, he saw hasyeon's figure sitting on the bench in the darkness alone. Jin let out a huge sigh and walked to her. "princess?" Hasyeon quickly wipe her cheeks with her palm then just hummed in response as Jin sitting beside her. He wrapped a arm around her and held her tightly. "just let it out, dont hold inside" She couldn't bear and burst into tears, hiding her face in her oppa's chest, clasping his shirt. Her sobs made jin's heart crack into million of pieces. He kissed her head and closed his eyes while resting his chin on her head and,hugging and patting her. "I know it hurts.... But oppa will promise, that me, Tae and eonnie will always by ur side, will never let u get hurt again like this... Ok?" Hasyeon just cried her heart out, she cant sleep caz the moments of their parents funeral appear in front of her eyes, she cant eat caz she remember how they used to have breakfast and dinner together. More than other years, this year she felt more heartbroken and she missed them so badly.

When you lose the most precious ppl in ur life. The pain will fade away by time but the hole in ur heart is the shape of the people that you lost,no one can fit it perfectly yet... Dont let it stop urself....be more strong and walk forward...caz those precious ppl are watching over you and dont make them upset.. .
.
.
.
.
"god.... Answer ur phone!" Yaseol walked up and down while trying to contact Tae. Hasyeon told that he went to meet jimin to make his mind yet why can't he just answer his phone? Jin was staying with hasyeon in her room till she fell asleep but in the end he too fell asleep with her. Yaseol sighed and sat on the couch while dialing Jimin's number. It was 10.55pm already, at least he shud tell before he leaves the home. "oh noona?" jimin answered his phone yet half asleep. "jimin did tae come to meet u?" "Tae? he didn't even call me today..." "w-what? Th-then-" she couldn't finish what she was gonna say she heard the main door opening, she looked there as Tae walking inside,his hair is mess, and his shirt too. He sat on the couch beside yaseol who was still staring at him in confuse. "tae? Where were you?" Tae just closed his eyes as he laying back to the couch, "did u drink!?" "yah noona, am not a baby anymore, dont try to control my life," he said while grabbing a couch pillow. This was the 1st time Tae came gome drunk. Yaseol knew that he is the one who is upset the most yet this isnt the solution, "tae... Kwenchana?" tae just noded. "i will make a lemonade for u" she was going to walk to the kitchen but Tae stopped her, "noona, i have something to tell you" "what is it?" she asked as she sitting back besides him. "i.... Have a girlfriend", Tae said while not looking straight at his noona. Yaseol didn't surprised since she had guess already, she sighed and held his hand, "do she make you happy? Do she really love you? Do she only have you in her eyes as a man?", tae kept silent, to be honest he wasn't sure any of those, "if then.... I won't stop u, just think about those facts and accept the truth, dont be blind, okay?" tae noded. This is why he trust his noona a lot. She never jump into him as jin do, whenever he tells things just like this. And Everything she told now are true... He shud find those things first but yet he loved minji to death.

Love is blind and sometimes it can be foolish. Our heart doesn't love the right ppl in right time. Sometimes we love the people most that dont deserve to be loved like that. So be careful if not you will end up hurting urself....

💘Kim Fam💘

Jin is so sweet 😞❤

Jin is so sweet 😞❤

Vote, comment and share~~~