Searching

"Those CCTV footage say that Hasyeon was in Garden Town Hotel, we asked them for the CCTV footages in the hotel too, but they refused. So.... Now it's time to end this, I hope you will handle this well" Jin said while sitting in the hospital cafeteria with Mr. Jang, a police detective. "Mr. Kim, first i want to check those evidences" "here" Jin handover a USB pen drive to Mr.Jang as he keep his coffee aside. "I want to see the end of this as soon as possible, If we have to spend money, it doesn't matter, I can handle it as much as this case need them". Mr. Jang nodded. "We will do our best"

xxx

"Tae first calm down! Still can't be sure about this!"

As soon as Tae heard the thing about yoongi from Jimin he flashed himself to the school after calling yoongi multiple times but he couldn't contacted him. Now his phone is switched off.

"Stop Jimin! You don't know how I feel right now! She is my sister! My ONLY sister! And yoongi! I trusted him!"

Jimin sighed and held Tae from his both arms and make him look at Jimin's eyes straightly.
"Taehyun! Stop acting this way! Don't be careless!"
Jimin saw Tae's eyes, shining. Not with joy but with tears. Not because he is happy but because of the pain, guiltiness and sadness building inside of him.
Jimin pulled him into a hug, rubbing his back to calm him, letting him to make jimin's shoulder wet.
.
.
.
"Seems like he is not coming school today, nor his phone is working",
Tae said while throwing a fist to the wall near. "isn't this shows that he did something wrong!? I mean if not why he's avoiding us? Ahr!" he messed up his hair and sat on a bench near, "I swear i will kill him!"
Jimin sat beside him while trying again to contact yoongi,
They never knew his address nor any other phone number of him. They hadn't to do anything instead of waiting for him,
they can't get the help from police since they are still not sure
whether it's yoongi or not,
"aren't you going back hospital?"
Jimin asked while putting his phone to the trouser pockets,giving up calling yoongi.
"I feel like i can't face Hasyeon knowing that happened to her because of me"
he sighed as he buried his face in his palms.
"yah! How can it be your fault? If u say that again I will punch your beautiful face for sure!"

xxx

"baby... Let's have some soup...mm? Just one spoon?"
It's been 5 hours since Hasyeon woke up, but she is didn't drank nor ate anything. At least she is not letting a word out of her mouth. she was just staring at a corner of the room, with her withered,blank eyes.
Both her brother and Sister-in-law tried their best to make her feel okay but nothing was working. In other days just a one hug from Jin was enough to make Hasyeon feel better but this time i was not.

Hasyeon felt so empty. She was mad with herself. She never imagined Yoongi to be like that. Even tho the picture of yoongi wasn't clear, she was sure it was all yoongi's doing, who else could it be?
She just wanted all those incidents to be a bad dream, just a nightmare. She wished for it, she hope that this nightmare will end soon and she will wake up into a new bright day as usual.

"Did she eat?" Jin asked as he walk into the room and getting the soup bowl from Yaseol,
She shooked her head and let Jin sit on the stool near Hasyeon's bed.
"Where is Tae?"
"He just told me he is gonna meet jimin, that's all he told"
Yaseol said while washing her hands.
Jin sighed and turned to Hasyeon who was still holding her blank stare at the wall,
"aigooo... You will pierce a hole in the wall with that stare" Jin said while faking a soft smile to hasyeon and caressing her cheek expecting her to smile too, but failed. How can he smile for real? He was dying inside.
"princess... Being like that will hurt your piggy more than anything..."
Hasyeon drived her eyes at Jin,
His hair was a mess, Shirt was wrinkled, his skin was pale as much as Hasyeon's. His eyes were worrying about her, he couldn't bear seeing her in this state.
Hasyeon knew how worried her oppa was, she wanted to tell him to not to worry, but she didn't has the courage to speak a word.

Jin kept the bowl of soup aside and sat beside Hasyeon, taking her to his embrace.
"Don't be afraid"
Jin managed those words while his eyes are watering,
"o-oppa is here"

xxx

"Why didn't she come school today.... Even her phone is switched off! Is everything okay or is it because i fought with her yesterday?"
Jungkook was on the way to a bookshop after the school while mumbling himself.
suddenly he bumped into a man and the man dropped a bag of medicine. Jungkok quickly knelt down on the ground and picked up the bag then looked at the guy who was standing in front of him.
"oh! Yoongi hyung?"

Yoongi quickly grabbed the bag from Jungkook's hand,
"I'm in a hurry, let's catch up later"
Even before jungkook reply him, he flew away with the bag.
"must be something urgent"
Jungkook shooked his head and walked into the book shop.

.
.
.

"ah! Isn't this jungkook?" Jimin said as he saw Jungkook Walking out of the bookshop. Jimin was searching here and there which has possibilities to yoongi may could be,
"you are Hasyeon's best friend right?We met last time at the sleep over in Tae's house."
Jungkook noded but was surprised too. Because famous seniors of the school like jimin isn't normally talking to junior nerds like jungkook.
"ahm do you know that hasyeon.... "
"Hasyeon what?!"
Jungkook jumped into conclusion like Hasyeon is not okay by the way jimin spoke.
Jimin hesitated for some seconds and then smiled quickly,
"no no nothing! Mmmm i just wanna know... Do you know yoongi? Min yoongi"

"yeah, i met him just a moment ago too"

"where is him now!?"

💘The Kim Fam💘

Votes and comments are really appreciated
😻🌺

Thank you for reading our story 💜