Silent treatment

"idk , he said he's coming home in 30 mins but now it's been 2 hours!" Yaseol was too concerned about her husband getting late.
Jin had gone to a company party and now it's 11.30 p.m but still he's not at home . This makes yaseol nervous. "Is something happened to him .... Is he okay? " Hundreds of questions ran through her mind making her a more mess.
"Cmon eonnie , he must be ok... Maybe oppa have something important to do."
Hasyeon said, approaching her sister in law.
"Isn't he home yet? " Taehyung asked while walking downstairs.
Hasyeon sighed n shook her head saying no.
Every second that passed makes yaseol more n more scared .
It was 12.30 mid night . Hasyeon was fast asleep on her brother's lap and taehyung was all busy in his phone as always while yaseol walking here n there, trying to call Jin .
Suddenly door bell rang making everyone shot there heads to the door.
Yaseoul immediately ran to the door n opened it to see a drunk Jin with his secretary.
Ms.lee was holding Jin from his waist while Jin put one hand on her shoulder for help.
Yaseol always sensed insecurity around her. She was all polite n respectful but still it didn't helped yaseol. It's not her fault to felt jealous. Jealous is the sign of true love. she was all pretty n kind and always with her husband. It's hard to see ur man with another pretty lady right? And seen Jin drunk didn't even helped her a bit.
"Ahh mrs.kim ... He was too drunk and it makes me hard to bring him here. I'm sorry but can u..."
Yaseol snapped back to reality n look at them.
"Eun~ah~~I told u I'm not drunkuee~~"
Ms.lee let an awkward smile while yaseol stare at him. Getting drunk n call her by name?
"Ah thank u for ur kindness ms.lee n I'll take him here."
Yaseol send a death glare at Jin who's cheekily smiling at her.
Ms.lee bowed n went .
Taehyung walk over yaseol n helped her to take jin to their room.
"Ough ... Hyung is so heavy! " Taehyung complained but yaseol kept silent. Taehyung look at his sister in law then saw her blank face. He looked at hasyeon who was walking behind them. Hasyeon nodded knowing that their older brother going get a good lesson.

×××

Jin woke up in the morning with a sharp pain on his head. He groned n sit up then saw a glass of milk on nightstand next to bed. He smiled knowing that it was kept by his wife.
He looked around no where to find his wife. He then get down from bed after getting the milk n went to fresh up.

After freshing up he went downstairs to see hasyeon n taehyung sitting on the kitchen counter.
"Good morning." He smiled n sat next to hasyeon,kissing her head. She looked at him n then looked at yaseol who were silently giving their plates. Everyone had their plate expect for Jin . He narrowed his eyes n looked at his wife. She was wearing a blank face which is usually wearing a sweet kind smile. Normally yaseol giving plate to Jin first but this time she didn't even glance at him.
She grabbed her plate n woke upstairs to her working room without saying anything.
He looked at his siblings who were silently looking at their sister in law walking upstairs .
"What happened?" Jin asked then two siblings move their heads to jin's directions.
"This time u totally screwed up hyung"
Tae said shooking head while digging into his food . Hasyeon nodded agreeing to his brother.
"Why ? What happened? I can't remember anything I just remember I had some shots in the party that's all."
Hasyeon keep the folk down and look at her oppa.
"Do u know what's the time u came home? "
Jin shook his head.
"12.35 " taehyung replied.
"Do u know how many times she called u?
Again he shook his head.
"Idk either but more than thousands times probably."
Both shrugged their shoulders n focus on their food again.
This time Jin knew he had messed up. He knew how much she's getting worrying for him. He sighed.
Hasyeon got up from her seat n grab her bag.
"Where r u going? It's Sunday."
Jin asked looking up at her.
"Oh it's jungkook's taewkondo match today. I know he can't do anything without me."
She winked. "Surprise arrival~"
Jin knew that his sister already too attached to that boy . They were best friends since the kindergarten. They knew eachother well more than anyone and also he knew jungkook has feelings for her. He's a good boy . Inoccont and smart but hasyeon was always on best friendzone with him cuz she's disgusted in couple things . It was a bit relief to him knowing that someone will take care of her when she's on school n out.
Jin chuckled and nodded his head.
"Take care n be back before 5."
Hasyeon kissed his cheek .
"Ok! Bye n good luck with ur wife."
She giggled.
"Bye... Duck face."
She kissed her lil oppa's cheek but Tae didn't gave any reaction ,only focusing on his phone.
After hasyeon went , taehyung also went to his room,leaving Jin alone.
He sighed n walk upstairs to her working room. He peaked inside n saw his wife working on her computer.
He went slowly to her n back hugged her.
"Sorry..." He whispered to her ear.
Yaseol totally ignored him n just work on the computer.
He smelled her stawberry scent neck .
"I'm sorry ... My business partners told me to get some shots with them after u called. I couldn't say no , so I joined them . Sorry my love , now please don't ignore me u know that hurts."
Still she didn't replied.
"Heyy..." Jin turned her chair to him. His eyes widened seen love of his life's teary eyes.
"Yase-"
"Do u know how much worried I am last nigh!?" Yaseol raise her voice. She rarely raise her voice.
"Do u know how much I got panicked? I was dead worried about u! But u ? U came home at mid night with ur pretty secretary! U also call her name! Let's keep that aside but At least u had to leave me a text! U know I'm getting worried. Thinking something bad happen to u even makes me feel soulless. U never came home late...I was so so worried jin. I-i ... " She break down into tears . Jin quickly hugged her pulling her into his embrace. She bruid her face on his chest leaving her all emotions with tears.
Jin didn't knew what to say. It was all his fault.
He kept kissing her head letting her cry as much as she want.
Finally her sobs came to sniffs after some minutes.
He pulled her back n tuck her hair behind her ear , cupping her cheek from his one hand while other caress her back palm. He felt a warm feeling in his heart.He felt loved.
"I'm sorry my love... I won't ever make u worried. I promise." He wiped her tears from his thumbs n kiss her lips slowly but full in passion n love.
A true relationship has tears , fights, faith , trust, pain, arguments, patience, jealousy and most importantly love. Dont ever give up on someone that u trul