WAIT! WHAT?!

"She will be sleepsing for some more hours because of the medicines" Dr.Kwan said while walking out of the Hospital room of Hasyeon with Jin. Jin was scared, worried, sweat was all over him, even he didn't know how to choose words...who did this to his princess? Who is that crazy jerk made his little one suffer like this? Who had guts to hurt his baby?
"Th-thank you doctor" finally his throat let those words out, doctor patted his arm to calm him. "I don't know,maybe telling you this will be useless, u won't stop but don't worry too much. she is okay now. She is such a strong one, she had managed to stay safe from the guy whoever it is, you all should stay strong as her backbone, she need you all to gain her old normal self back. Thank god for keeping her safe this time and move on. Be more careful about her from now on. She is still not an elder.",Jin noded, closing his eyes, lowering his head, a tear escape from his eyes. He sniffed and sighed as Dr. Kwan leave and Hoseok approach him.
.
.
.
.
.
"I know, to you, this will be funny.... But i promise I will let you drink my strawberry drink if you wake before i count to ten", Tae said while holding the soft hand of his other half. No matter how much he ignore and get mad at her, he loved her with all his heart. He couldn't endure watching her like this, his heart was wrenching, he wanted her to wake up soon and fight with him, to whine around him and get mad at him. "eight.... Nine.... Yah! Wake up.....! Nine point five....", he couldn't controlled his eyes anymore, "T-ten" tears started to flow down through his cheeks from his reddy eyes "I said ten" he mumbled between his tiny sobs while slowly shaking Hasyeon's arm. "Whoever did this to you, I will find him"
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Get the CCTV footage of our company entrance and nearby area, follow them to find where was she at first" Jin said through the phone while rubbing his forehead, sitting in a hospital hallway. "I can't leave this just to police and wash my hands, between their investigations we should do our best too! Just do as i said! you should send me those footages in 5 hours, if you failed to complete the task in time, keep in mind that this will be your last day working under my company. I don't mind the fact that whether you are the best security team in Korea or not, u all will lose your jobs", He threw the phone into the chair beside him and buried his face in his palms. "Your security team?" Hoseok asked while handing over a soft drink to Jin as he layed back to the chair. "Hm, the team,working under the company" "what are you going to do?" , "i will find that pervert and slice him! He touched the wrong person,everyone will see the new side of me after i find that deviant, i will definitely make him suffer!", he was cursing under breath while fisting his hand. "whatever you do, make sure to think twice before anything",
Jin just stayed still, he wanted to tell hoseok to don't worry but right now the only thing he wanted to see was the end of the pervert who did this to Hasyeon.

xxx

"Hello yoongi~ah? Yo bro what's up?" Jimin said as he answer the call while stretching his arms, he was studying since their final exam is near, and a call from yoongi in midnight wasn't a surprise caz he normally call jimin to ask about the lessons and stuff he missed in the school caz of his practices.
"Jimin~ah,can you send me the notes of last physics lesson", "okay i will" Jimin said while flipping the pages of his physics book, "ah! I was looking for you after school to drag you to the game hub with me, where were you?" jimin asked between a huge yawn. "ah.... I was with... Hasyeon. I went for a hangout with her to light up her mood" yoongi said slowly and hesitantly, "aww awww, are you guys dating?" Jimin started to tease him and of course, teasing others was his main hobby. "Yah jiminshi! Stop already okay"

xxx

"Yah I told you to stay home! Please just listen to me", Jin said while holding his phone between his shoulder and ear and fixing the blanket of hasyeon, Tae fell asleep on the couch, he was exhausted yet he didn't want to leave his sister in this kind of situation, so after Jin telling him many times to sleep without getting sick, finally he agreed. "No Mr. Kim, not now. I want to see her. I love her and worrying about her as much as you do! Don't try to stop me and you are too late too. I'm in the hospital entrance, tell me the room number", Jin sighed. "When will you listen to me? You are no different from Hasyeon,you know what...? I'm tired of being worried always", Yaseol inhaled a deep breath, "okay biyan...i promise i will do as u say from now on but for now tell me the room number... Mm?",
"No. 2 VIP layout"
.
.
.
"baby.... This is all my fault... I'm sorry" Jin whispered while looking at Hasyeon, holding her soft palm closer to his chest, staring at her with his eyes which filled with guiltiness, worries and fears. He left a soft kiss on her back palm and slowly placed it under the blanket. "forgive oppa for failing to protect you... I must be punished for this, I'm useless..." , he said while beaming his eyes on the floor and controlling his tears. He wanted to kill himself, because the thing happened was more bigger than the pain of death. "Stop blaming yourself" a voice spoke behind him, and he knew who it was, he looked up and felt a bit light seeing her, his strength. "How is my angel?", Yaseol walked to the thin figure lying down on the bed, her eyes were shut, skin was pale and lips were dried. Yaseol's vision got blured by tears as she caress hasyeon's hair, "wake up soon love... " , then she drived her eyes to Jin who was still beaming down his eyes, she knew, even tho its hard, he was holding himself inside. She walked to him and stood beside hin while softly stroking his hair, "let it out... Don't suffer inside", Jin lifted his head and looked at her while holding so much pains and tears in his eyes, "it's all my fault", he mumbled as tears streaming down, "don't" Yaseol shook her head, she didn't knew what to say, she was helpless at the moment too, she was blaming herself inside, 'i should be responsible about her', the thought was burning her inner. Jin hugged her waist and buried his face in her while sobbing quietly.

xxx

"I'm not coming school today" Tae said Jimin through a call while walking to hospital cafeteria to grab Hasyeon a soup. "why not!? Today i was planning to go to club with you after school", Jimin shouted from other side making Tae distant his phone from his ear, "Hasyeon is hospitalized" "what!? Why?!" , Tae explained everything to him, it will be help tae to be bit relieved too."Police and hyung's security team are currently working on the investigations, we won't let this aside easily, that pervert deserve to be death!"
"w-wait...T-tae... I think I know the person who went out with Hasyeon yesterday"
.
.
.
"WHAT!? Y-YOONGI!?"

💘The Kim Fam💘

Votes and comments are really appreciated...😻🌺🙊,

What do you think about today's chapter?

We were bit busy before with some exams and we promise we will upload a chapter per day from now on. 💘

Thank you for keeping with us and supporting us.

Saranghe😘

-Jinekz-