The Surprise

"Sweety~ have some coffee~" it was evening, Tae had football practices and Jin was at work. It was only yaseol and hasyeon in the home. It was raining heavily, it made them stuck in the home. Hasyeon sat on the couch as her sis in law placing her coffee on the table and giving her a piece of cheese cake with the fork. "Something bother u?" Yaseol asked while sitting beside her lil sis with her coffee, she noticed that Hasyeon was not in a good mood. "Well....it's Jk's bday is tomorrow.... i was planning to go out tomorrow with him, but caz of this bad weather,i dont think we can..." she sighed and looked at yaseol. "I wanna do something for him....i even planned to buy him  a gift today,but see its raining heavily....idk what to do..." she looked down while pouting. "Hmm....should we give him a surprise party?" Hasyeon's face light up. "Party!? Yes! But still.... will you help me?" "Ofc i will! Lets hold the party here" "home?" "Yeah" "eonnie you are the best!" Hasyeon held his thumb up while smiling. Yaseol chuckled. "And....how about baking some cookies for him by urself? It will be special?" Hasyeon smirked. "Cookies for kookie from his bestie....excellent!!!!" She stood up while screaming. "And another thing...." "what?" Yaseol asked while sipping her coffee. "I have saved some money to buy him a gift...but-" "lets go after ur oppa come,i promise i will take you" "chommal saranghee eonnie" she jumped to her and hugged.

XXX

It was a Sunday. Jungkook was studying all the day as usual. But he wasnt in a clear mind. It was his bday. Yet his girly still didn't wish him,he called her multiple times but she didn't picked up. Hasyeon is the only one he have. She was his everything, she was his family, she was his only friend, she was the one who make him smile,the only one who understand him, the only one who knows every single story of his life. With all these he loved her, his feelings was silent but it was in the edge before explode out.

"Aish!" He closed his book while taking his phone. "Where are you...?" He was going to call her but before he call his phone began to ring and it was.... angel~ his angel. "Ough finally" he quickly answered the phone. "Yah! Where were you?" Jk expected hasyeon yelling him back while excusing herself but it wasnt. "J-jungkook" her voice was shaken making Jk scared to death. "H-hasyeon,are you okay" he stood up from the floor. Yeah,he didn't have a chair and a study table. A traditional table wich was belongs to his grandpa , his pillow,blanket and the small cupboard was the only stuff he had in his room. "Jungkook...come to my place,hurry!" she was almost crying, jungkook couldnt know what to do at the moment. "W-what happened?" "Jungkook just come!" She ended the call leaving him in confuse. Even tho it was raining he forgot to bring an umbrella nor wear his coat. He just grabbed his wallet with his phone and ran out of the house.

XXX

"Woah! You deserve a award for acting" Tae said while putting a small cookie which made by hasyeon for Jk" "yah stop!" She jumped and grabbed the box of cookies, "dont dare to touch these!" She said while closing the yellow coloured box and tying up it with a pink coloured ribbon. "Who is him? Your boyfriend?" Tae  asked while having a glass of water. Jin narrowed his eyes at Tae as Hasyeon yell. "Yah Kim Taehyung! You even dont know your sister's bestfriend!? Duck head!" Tae offered hasyeon a look like 'i dont give a f**k'. Jin shooked his head and stood beside hasyeon while taking the box. "Why did you used yellow and pink?" Hasyeon smiled and looked at jin. "Its matching and pretty right?" Jin noded while looking at the box. "Well,pink is for that buddy who is affectionate, understanding and caring. And yellow,
Yellow is known as a synonym of friendship. What's more....mmm... it is meant for someone with a bright and lively personality." Jin smiled and ruffled Hasyeon's hair. "Its cute", hasyeon smiled at Him sweetly while taking the box back. "you sure that jungkook guy will come? Its raining heavily tho" Tae asked while grabbing a piece of carrots which was cutting by yaseol. "He will come, he care about me, and yah duck head! Make sure to be nice with him, whenever you meet him,you act like a stone!" "Duh thats me" tae struggled his shoulders and walked upstairs to his room. "U.UGLY.DUCk!" Hasyeon yelled while cursing under her breath. Jin chuckled and shook head, he loved this way. Little fights of his two siblings, it was cute and loving ,for him. "Eonnie, have anything to help with?" She walked to yaseol who was frying sausages and french 🍟 fries. "Nope honey,im almost done" .

XXX

Jungkook ran into the apartment building which was Kim fam's penthouse situated.He was all wet bcaz of the rain, but he didn't care,only this he worried about is his angel. "Whats wrong with her? Is she sick?where is her brothers and sis in law?" Thousands of problems were running through his mind.
As soon as he reached the house door he pressed the bell.

X

"Oh its jungkook!" Hasyeon shouted as she watching him from the camera. "Now?" Jin asked while standing up and looking at Hasyeon. "Listen..." hasyeon started to explain.

X

"C'mon open this damn door!" Jk pressed the bell again and again. Finally he heard the "click,click" soud. The door opened and there was Jin. "Heyyy jungkook" he offered him a warm smile. "Hyung.....hasyeon?...." Jin smirked. "You worried that much. You are all wet?" "Well..... to be honest i didn't have enough money to pay for a taxie and i couldnt wait for a bus too. So....i ran up all the way here.." jin felt like his heart break into million of pieces. He pitied this innocent boy so much. He treated him as his own brother. Jin pulled wet jungkook into a hug. "Sengil chukkaye jungkookie~" jk was still processing , he couldnt believe anything what was happening, "hyung?" Jin broke the hug and smiled. "Biyane for making you worried but she wanted it this way" "ah?" "Tada!!" Jin stepped aside while showing hasyeon behind him,holding a cake with lighted candles. Her smile was brighter than the candles. "Happy birthday my bestie!", even without knowing jungkook's eyes filled with tears. He dont have a family who paying attention for me. And by now he felt like now he has a family. The kim fam. He felt warm,loved and comfortable with them. "C'mon kook~ make a wish and blow the candles" jk snapped out from his thoughts. Jin patted his back and he walked to hasyeon. "Kummawo" he was just so happy.

XXX

"Kids,here have some hot chocolate" yaseol said while placing the tray of chips and two mugs of hot chocolate on the table of hasyeon's room. "Wooooah eonnie~" hasyeon said while grabbing a chips. "Thank you noona" Jk said as he bowed at yaseol. "Anything for you" she smiled and ruffled his hair. "Tell me if u two need anything and enjoy ur day birthday boy" she said while closing the door of hasyeon's room. "They all are really kind and loving u know" Jk said while turning to hasyeon. "Just like me" hasyeon said while giving jk a mug of hot chocolate. Jk smiled and shooked his head. "Btw that duck face's clothes fitting you well", jk noded with a smile. "Ah kook, those cookies,all made by me." "You?" "Well....eonnie guided me and i made,i almost burned the kitchen but for my luck eonnie was there" she smiled cheekily making jk laugh. "Awwww kook i really love when you laugh!" Jk sighed with a smile. "I feel blessed" jk said while looking into hasyeon's eyes. "About?" "I have the bestest friend in the world" "and you have the bestest family too!" "Family?" "Yep...My family means its all urs too...u r a part of mine" Hasyeon said while smiling and hugging jk's arm.

People dont always need advices,sometimes all they need is a hand to hold,a ear to listen and a heart to understand. Hasyeon had her family,in the dark and light they were always with her.But jk didn't.....Yet! proving that god always have plans for us, hasyeon and her family became jungkook's family too.....remember if u lose something today millions of better things are waiting for you in tomorrow.

💘 Kim Fam 💘

Vote,comment and share~ love you all ❤