New beginnings

It was a warm summer evening, and Yaseol and Jin had decided to have a picnic in the park. They had been married for four years, but their love for each other had not dwindled in the slightest.

As they sat on the picnic blanket, Yaseol looked over at her husband and couldn't help but feel a surge of affection for him. He had always been her rock, supporting her through the ups and downs of life.

"I love you," she said, smiling at him.

Jin looked over at her, his eyes crinkling at the corners. "I love you more," he replied, grinning.

They shared a laugh, and then Jin reached over and took her hand in his, squeezing it gently. "Do you remember when I asked you to be my girlfriend?" he asked.

Yaseol nodded, feeling a fondness for the memory. "Of course. It was at that coffee shop downtown."

"Yeah, and you spilled your latte all over my shirt," Jin said, chuckling.

"I was shocked by the sudden proposal! Gosh that was so embarrassing," She said, shaking her head.

"But I thought it was cute," Jin replied, tilting head, looking deeply into her eyes. His eyes softening as he looked at her. "And I knew right then and there that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you and I will be happier than ever."

Yaseol's heart swelled with emotion, feeling grateful for the love that they shared. "I'm so lucky to have you," she said, leaning in for a kiss.

Their lips met in a soft, tender embrace, and they stayed like that for a few moments, lost in each other's love.

As they pulled away, Jin looked at his wife with a glint in his eye. "You know what I think?" he said.

"What?" she asked, curious.

"I think we should dance," replied jin, standing up and offering her his hand.

Yaseol giggled, feeling a bit self-conscious. "But there's no music," she protested.

"That doesn't matter," Jin said, pulling her up onto her feet. "I just want to hold you and let our heartbeat be our music."

They began to sway back and forth, their bodies pressed close together. Yaseol rested her head on Jin's chest , listening to the rhythm his heart beat, feeling his strong arms wrapped around her. "Where did you really learn those cheesy lines?" she asked looking up into his eyes, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Don't you know I'm the No.1 fan of author Mrs.Kim Yaseol? I picked up from her books of course!" he giggled sliding his arms around her waist making her closer. "Oh c'mon!".

As the sun dipped lower and lower, Jin began to hum a tune. Yaseol recognized it as their song, the one that had played during their first dance as a couple.

Without a word, Jin began to sing the words to the song softly in her ear. She felt butterflies, 

As the song ended, He spun around in a circle, their laughter ringing out across the grass land. He brought her back to him, as the sun dipped below the horizon.

"Can you imagine a mini us will soon be here?" He asked softly almost whispering, his eyes shining. Her cheeks flushed with the thought of having a baby. Their baby. It was exciting. For all of them.

Yaseol looked up into Jin's eyes, feeling the full force of the love and passion that they shared. They kissed, the warmth of their love and the beauty of the sunset surrounding them

They felt a sense of contentment wash over them. This was what love was all about, being able to share even the simplest moments with the person you loved most in the world.