Strawberry milk

"YAY!" hasyeon cheered as she jump away from study table. She finally done with her school project.
"this time I'm gonna beat u jungle cock!" she said pointing at the photo in the table of Jungkook n her got in the summer trip.
"finally ~ time to rest" talking to herself , she jumped down the stairs straight towards the kitchen. She slowly opened the fridge making sure not to make any sound, since everyone was sleeping.
"CHICHCHA?!" She whisper yelled as she saw green things all on the fridge. She rummage through it , trying to find any of her chocolate bars but there was none. Her eyes landed on the strawberry milk very corner of the fridge.
"it's the last one hm?" she said to herself as she hold it on her hands.
"tae wouldn't mind , would he?" she pouted her lips while thinking. Closing the fridge , she flip her hair turning around. "whatever he wouldn't know anyways"
she flopped down on her bed, Opening Netflix on her ipad. She clicked on "Your name" , sipping tae's strawberry milk.
" gosh, last one is always the tastiest !" finishing the milk, she threw it into the mini trash can on her room.
"goal!" a yawn escaped from her mouth, as she felt her eyes getting heavier.
"I'll watch u tomorrow." rubbing her eyes she kept the ipad away.
snuggling into the blanket, she closed her eyes drifting into her dreamland.

Next morning~

the sound of the annoying alarm echoed in taehyung's room . taehyung groaned n turned off his alarm. He messed his already messy hair n got up while stretching his arms.
"arhh school" he said as he rubbed his eyes before heading to the bathroom. Taehyung striped out his cloths before getting into the shower. he relaxed himself as hot water ran through his well build body. It didn't took long time to clean his self up. Taehyung wrapped the towel around his waist before he step out of the bathroom . Drying his hair with another small towel , he went to closet but a sudden notification sound made him stop on his track. He pick up the phone, a small warm smile appeared to his blank face, as he saw the msg. it was from his love "Miniji" wishing him good morning with a heart emoji. A warm feeling filled his heart. He hit his head as he chuckled to himself. Flopping the phone to bed he put on his uniform and went straight to the kitchen.
"good morning prince" yaseol greet him as she kept her eyes dish.
"morning..." he said as he opened the fridge to find his last strawberry milk that he had hide last night.
"where is it?!" taehyung's eyes narrowed as he didn't find the strawberry milk that he had hidden .
he turned to his sister in law.
"did u get it?"
"get what?"
"my strawberry milk?"
"u hide it right?"
"yeah but it isn't here"
"then idk"
his face went dark. " I swear if that girl take it imma strangle her in the bathtub"
taehyung greet her teeth as he stormed upstairs.
well his love for morning strawberry milk is uncontrollable . even it sounds weird someone like him liking strawberry milk, he love it since he was a lil kid. Their mom used to make strawberry milk when he's small. It was his morning booth. He even can kill anyone for his strawberry milk.

.

.

.

.

Hasyeon let her towel fall down and start to dress up. As she put on her vest , she heard a loud thud of her door flying open.
"the heck?" hasyeon turned to her brother. " can u see I'm just wearing my skirt n vest? Don't u have any shame to enter into a girl's room like this?!"
"listen here u lil brat"
hasyeon raised her eyebrow. "chill bro, whats the hurry?"
"did u took my strawberry milk?"
hasyeon froze.
"oh my if he came here to that lil shit , im dead" hasyeon thought in her mind.
"did u?!" hasyeon flinched n look at him.
"i-I didn't" she lied.
taehyung scoffed as he crossed his arms across his chest.
" if u didn't take it , why r u shuttering ?" he asked.
"u don't have any proof! How could u tell it was definitely me?" hasyeon said confidently .
taehyung's cold face turned into a smirk. He walked straight to trash can n turned it upside down, making all her papers including strawberry milk.
"wow" taehyung said amused as he stare at the empty bottle.
"shit" she cursed under breath knowing she's gonna die any soon. Slowly backing away she grabbed her shirt getting ready to run for her life. But taehyung was quicker,he blocked the door n locked it.
"today u r gonna be so dead lil sis..." he said coming towards her. She backed away then ran around the bed , screaming. Taehyung grabbed her hair before she reached the door.
"ITS HURT STUPID!" she said as she grabbed his hair too. Two of them pull their hair not planning to let go.
"its only a damn milk stupid! Let me go!"
"last one is the tastiest u idiot!"
"its all the same tae! How can u pull a girl's hair?!"
"I could even drown into a tub!"
"I'll buy u more! Just let me go u ugly duck face!"
"promise?"
"yeah yeah"
he finally let go of her. "i still cant trust u but well that was eas-"
pushing him aside hasyeon ran out of the room. "in ur dreams duck face!"
"I swear I'm drowning u into the bathtub today!" he said running after her. Hasyeon bumped into someone as she jump to downstairs. She looked up n saw jin staring at her while raising an eyebrow.
"whats with all these noices?"
"YAH KIM HASYEON!" taehyung growled as hasyeon screamed n hide behind jin. She gripped on jin's shirt . "oppa...save me , he's going to kill ur lil princess.."
"PRINCESS?! Princess my ass!"
"I knew ur butt looks like a girl's , u don't need to tell"
"what- you- YAH! How can u talk back to me after stealing my last strawberry milk!?"
"why-"
hasyeon got cut off by a loud sound of something falling. All heads turned to where the sound came from.
Jin's eyes went widen. "YASEOL!" jin ran to yaseol , who fainted to the floor, unconscious. 

OMO! What do u think happened to yaseol?!
to be continued ! like always like, comment n share~~~ I love ya all!
Stay safe n healthy!

OMO! What do u think happened to yaseol?! to be continued ! like always like, comment n share~~~ I love ya all! Stay safe n healthy!