Almost solved

"o-oppa..." a weak yet adorable tiny voice called Jin who was doing some work in his laptop,sitting on the couch. He thought that his baby was already sleeping but seems like she was pretend to be sleep all along. He kept his files and laptop away and quickly went towards the little figure lying down on the bed. "why my darling? Need anything?", His voice was deep yet comforting, his fingers were strocking Hasyeon's hair softly to make her feel okay. "Can you stay with me... I feel scared...", Jin hardly heard what she said because her voice was really low, but he was happy, atleast she spoke! Jin offered her a warm smile then settled down next to his little one,putting the blanket over them and took her to his warmth. Hasyeon curled up into his embrace and hide her face in his neck. If someon was staring,they totally gave a dad and daughter vibe. "Everything gonna be okay, no one can hurt you anymore...relax, and sleep tight" Jin said leaving a soft kiss in Hasyeon's hair. Hasyeon felt secured. No one can give her that feel except Jin. Jin was like her heart while Tae was her heartbeat. Without them she had nothing, just a lifeless body. With them by her side, she could do anything, could go through any hard situation. She couldn't imagined her life without these two guardians sent by the heaven for her. "don't leave me", another little voice spoke this time making Jin tears, "never" he replied back while rubbing her back.

xxx

"11.50pm! We waited almost 3 hours! Now his damn phone is switched off too! What damn excuse will he use this time!? Jimin I swear i will rip him into pieces!" "Tae calm down for god sake! We can't solve this by shouting like this!", Tae and Jimin were waiting for yoongi near Han River as he said. Yoongi told that he will come by 9pm but till now he didn't show up. "I will handle this thing about yoongi, i promise. You should go and stay with Hasyeon." Tae shook his head, "no, I'm not good at comforting people like hyung do. But I'm very well good at killing people unless hyung, so i must meet whoever the jerk is in person and I'm sure that yoongi is trying to fool us!" Jimin sighed. "did you tell Jin hyung about this?" "no" "why?" "we still ain't sure about this, I will tell him after i found out the truth" "how are the investigations by police going?" Tae sat on a bench near by closing his eyes, "they had capture some pictures of him from the cctv videos yet they are hardly recognized,and all are from his back, and there is another thing" "what?" "It's not just one person's doing" "what do you mean?" "there were two people" "what? " "I will explain you later, even tho yoongi involved this or not, I'm sure he will be help in this"

xxx

"Good morning" Tae entered into Hasyeon's room with a bag in his hand. "hey hey here our little Jerry's Tom came!" Jin said after putting another spoon of porridge into Hasyeon's mouth and turning to Tae with a smile. Tae really didn't knew how he put a smile under a pressure like this, but Jin was really good at hiding his real feelings. He had to learn about it after their parents passed away. Even tho he was stressed he had keep Tae and Hasyeon happy and Joyfully,so he learnt, to put on a mask. Tae tried to make a smile but anyone could tell by one glance that it was fake. Jin walked to him and ruffeld his hair, "where have you been all these time, mm?", Tae just stare at him, by one touch of Jin he felt bit relaxed, "can you help Hasyeon with her porridge? Namjoon is waiting outside for me, I don't know why,he asked me to meet up" Tae noded and took a the bowl from Jin, he patted Tae's arm and walked out closing the door behind. Tae sat on the stool near Hasyeon's bed, placing the bowl aside, "H-hasyeon?", she just stare at her fingers while drawing circles on her blanket with them, "feel better?", Hasyeon just gave him a small nod. Taehyun didn't knew what to ask next, deep down inside he wanted to yell at her asking why being so careless but he knew at the moment it's something unnecessary. Tae slowly held her arm and caress with his thumb, "don't worry we will-" Tae couldn't finish what he was saying, the door of the room opened and a figure they knew well, showed up. "YOONGI!" Tae jump to him as soon as Tae saw him and grabbed his collar while Hasyeon already started to pour tears and trembling. "T-Taehyun what is this!?" , Yoongi tried to push Tae away from him but failed. Tae was stronger than he thought, "you messed up with the wrong people yoongi!" "What the hell i did wrong!? I mean she-" suddenly yoongi was cut off by a hard punch on his face by Taehyun. He fall down on the floor along with a flower vase besides him, breaking the vase into pieces, making a huge noice. "what's wrong with you! Let me explain first! I even don't know what you are thinking about me neither what happened to Hasyeon that day!", Tae again grabbed Yoongi from his collar and raised his hand to offer another punch but someone pulled Tae from him arm. it was Jin. "what the hell going on here!? You are making Hasyeon's situation worse!", Tae looked at Jin then he drove his eyes at Hasyeon, she was quietly sobbing, closing her eyes. Namjoon quickly went to her and gave a hug, as Jin pull Tae and Yoongi out of the room. He dragged both of them to a empty staircase which is built as emergency exit. Jin released them while piecing Tae's face with a glare then turned to Yoongi. "Who are you?", Yoongi wiped the blood on his lower lip then stared at Jin's eyes straightly. "me? Someone who beaten up by your beloved crazy brother for no reason", "with no reason!? I will show-" "stop Tae! Let me handle this! Your temper will just make things worse!" Then again jin turned to Yoongi, "first i will apologize in Taehyun's behalf, and then I'm Kim Seokjin, and may I know who are you?", Tae gasped and looked away, 'why would hyung being so polite to a jerk?', he was boiling inside, if Jin wasn't stop,he could have beat yoongi to death. "I'm Yoongi, Min-" "yoongi?", Jin shot a stare at him and got a step closer, "the one who went out with Hasyeon", Yoongi noded without any fear and hesitation and Tae interrupt, "You knew too?!", Jin noded, "just a moment ago, Joon told me",while still staring at Yoongi, "then why are you still staring! Let me just kill this punk!", "Tae stop already!, Yoongi, can you explain what happened that day? I'm sure you are not to be blamed for what happened to Hasyeon, but-" "how can you be sure! He was the one who was with her before this happened!", Jin sighed and turned to Tae then held from his arms. "I know you are depressed about these things, but Tae try to calm down, trust your hyung, okay? Namjoon had gathered some details, let's solve this but not in that way, mm? Gather yourself" "I still don't know what happened to Hasyeon,but now i know it's something serious", yoongi started his confession, "but i swear to god i will be honest and tell you everything happend that day, I will help you to solve this whatever it takes"

xxx

"what happened then?" Namjoon asked yoongi while having another sip from his bubble tea, who was sitting besides him and Jin sitting across Yoongi, "after the movie I went to the restaurant with her, since my home town is Dague I lived in a small studioapartment in Seoul by myself but because of some repairs in there i had to move to somewhere temporary, so i was staying in a room of that hotel, I knew the view of that restaurant and food are great that's why i took her there. While she was waiting in a table i went to order some drinks for us, I took a beer for myself and a fruit juice for Hasyeon. Between our chat, and having the drink, I went to the restroom, and when i was doing my work there i got a call from my dad that mom is not well and she admitted to the hospital and when i come back Hasyeon was gone, I received a message from her that she had to go due to some reasons, here is that message," Yoongi explained while showing his phone to joon and Jin, and Jin noded in response, "i knew it,you are the 1st person of two of them", Jin said while rubbing his forehead, "what colour T-shirt did you wear that day?" "i was wearing my school uniform, so it's white" "ah ha!" Namjoon clapped and stood up then rested his hands on his waist, "so now we should find the red colored full suited guy!" Jin sighed, "red suited guy.... " , Yoongi hesitated for a little and then his eyes went widen, "I-I think i know that person", Jin and Joon both shooted a look at yoongi, "Tell us who is that!" "w-woozi".

xxx

"Now everything gonna be okay", Yaseol said putting hasyeon's hair into ponytail, "It's not yoongi.... It's someone else...Tae, Jin, Joon and Yoongi all went to find that guy,now nothing to worry", "but he really looked like yoongi",Hasyeon mumbled while beaming her eyes down, "hmmm your oppa said that they both look alike a lot, and you were unconscious, in that case you were misunderstood", Hasyeon noded while biting her lower lip, she felt bit relaxed, at least it's not Yoongi. "anyway I'm glad that everything gonna be okay", Hoseok said as he sat on the couch, "Hasyeon may i ask you something?", Hasyeon turned her head at hoseok, waiting for what he was gonna ask, "are you guys dating? Is him your first kiss?",
Yaseol narrowed her eyes at Hoseok like 'she is just a kid!' and Hoseok gulped cause of the look in her face, making Hasyeon giggles, Hoseok looked at Hasyeon with a smile, "it's okay, there isn't any law that you should marry your first kiss. See your brother, he didn't marry his first kiss", Hasyeon looked at Hoseok like 'what!?' and Yaseol chocked the water she was drinking? "what do you mean?" she asked while coughing, "uh? Ahm that's nothing much.... Hahaha they was drunk and that's why... Hahaha" he laughed awkwardlay while scratching back of his head and looking away, 'sh*t! My damn mouth!' , and blaming himself inside, "With whom?" "ah?" "hoseok I'm just asking.... with whom?" Hoseok gulped, he knew he messed up, "ahm.... J-jisoo, well that's not much! Don't mind it... It was a dare,yeah!something like a dare" Yaseol sighed and started to pack Hasyeon's things, "Yah... Seol~ah, that's just a dare okay", "hm hm i know" she said while continuing her work. Hasyeon knew now her sister was not in mood and Hoseok gonna get a punch from Jin if he heard what Hoseok said.

💘Kim Fam💘