Girls Day

It was English period. Hasyeon was yawning over n over. She stand her book infront of her n rest her head on the table, closing her eyes. English was always a boring subject to her. Well... Every subject kinda boring for her expect for dancing n pH.
Jungkook look at his best friend who was fast asleep. He smiled n push the book down with his pen n turned around, letting mrs.yang to notice her.
Mrs.yang saw the girl who was in a good nap n slam her hand on desk , making hasyeon flinch n straight up.
"Ms.kim I knew this lesson is boring but I never thought lesson will be this boring to u to fall a good sleep."
Hasyeon yawned n layed back to her seat.
"It's not like lesson was boring Mrs Yang ...it's just ur sweet voice made me fall asleep."
Hasyeon cheekily smile at Mrs.yang .
Whole class brust into laugh . Hasyeon let a proud smirk slide on to her face. Mrs.yang slammed her hand again, making the whole class shut their mouths.
"Hasyeon u-"
"May I come in?"
Mrs.yang turned her head towards the door.
"Oh new student ,come in"
Hasyeon's eyes widen after seeing the girl who entered the class.
"Isn't that ur friend in ur dancing class?" Jungkook asked, turning his head at her.
"Sang-hae! " Hasyeon called out with a wide smile.
Sang-hae looked at her n smiled back.
"Hasyeon!"
"Hasyeon sit down n u, introduce urself."
"Hi! I'm Choi Sang-hae... Hope we can get along."

"Good

"Good. U can sit next to Minha "
She point at the front seat of hasyeon's. Sang-hae bowed to teacher n went to her seat. Hasyeon leaned over to talk to hasyeon but...
"Hasyeon! Get back on ur seat before I give u a detention! "
Hasyeon closed her mouth n went back to her seat.

×××

"Why didn't u told me?!"
"Told what?"
"U r going to transferd to our school!"
"I just needed to give u a surprise"
"Arhh...but u should have told me! I was about to get a heartattack!"
Sang-hae is hasyeon's dance partner in her extra class. She's her girl best friend. She's sweet n kind but clumsy n stupid sometimes.
Hasyeon bit a piece of her sandwich n glare at her while chewing it. Then she felt a tap on her shoulder,she looked up to see who was it.
"Principal said to come to his office." Jeun said.
Hasyeon narrowed her eyes.
"Why?"
"How do I know? Go n look by urself."
She left ,leaving hasyeon in confuse.
"What did u done this time?"
She turned her head at him.
"I swear I didn't do anything!"
"Hmm then let's go n see what is it ."
Jungkook stood up while fixing his jacket.
"But u have maths now... Mr.Lee will scold at u for being late." Hasyeon turned her head at sang hae . "What's ur next period?"
"Ah... social studies I guess."
"Yes! Same as mine! Can u come with me?"
"I don't know. Can I ?"
"Yeah cmon"
Hasyeon smiled n wave at jungkook the drag sang hae with her.

×××

"Sir I swear I didn't do anything this time! " Hasyeon said , slamming her hands on principal's desk.
" Yeah I'm also surprised to know that u didn't done anything for 3 weeks but I didn't call u here for a that kind of thing."
"Then?"
Mr.choi put an envelope on the desk. Hasyeon looked at the envelope n back at me.choi in confuse.
"Remember u had participated to the environment poster making competition?"
Hasyeon nodded.
"U had won the first place of it n here's ur certificate n gift cash."
Hasyeon smiled n look onto the envelope,then again looked back at him.
"Congratulations. This time u made us proud." Mr.choi smile sidely. Hasyeon bowed at him .
"Told u . U won't regret for forgiving me sir."
Hasyeon walked out from the office.
"What happened?"
Sang hae asked ,walking towards her.
"I won the first place! Can u believe?! First place out of 100 schools!" She jumped n hug her neck.
"Wow...wow ... Congrats!"
Hasyeon pulled back n smirked.
"Wanna go out with me today? I didn't had any fun for weeks."
"U mean shopping?"
"I have 10,000 won "
Sang hae smirked.
"If u pay half for me sure "
"Let's have a blast girl!"
They high fived , laughing together.
"Kaja , let's go to class... I don't wanna get scold on my first day." Sang hae said while putting hand over hasyeon's shoulder.

×××

"This will match to him"
"No he likes blue!"
"But it'll fit on him"
"But do u think Tae will accept this , if he doesn't like the colour?"
"Then why r u asking me to choose?!"
"Oh yeah why am I even talking to a stupid monkey like u?"
"Yah!"
They were fighting in middle on the store while everyone watching at them weriodly . Hasyeon n sang hae always had a relationship like Tom & Jerry . They taese eachother, knock down eachother, irritate eachother but can't live without eachother.
"Arh I'll just buy it! Like it or not I'm done with searching."
Sang hae chuckled.
"Ok . We got our stuffs n got something to ur two bros n ur darling best friend. What next?"
"How about archade?" Hasyeon smirked but sang hae pout her lips.
"I don't have money"
"Cmon girl it's from me duh!"
"Chicha?!"
Hasyeon nodded her head.
"Let's go after buying something to eonnie..."
"Awwww u r the best u know! I love u!"
She hugged her neck tightly with load of happiness. Hasyeon giggled at her cutness n pat her back .
"U know what we have so much common "
"Huh?"
"I mean I love myself too..."
Sang hae's face went blank n pushed her away .
"Who told u that I love u? I told it to that cashier." She pointed at the cashier who was looking at them weriodly. Hasyeon gave an awkward smile n pull her out of there.
They went to archade n had the fun as much as they wanted. Car games, pin bowling, shooting games n much more. Sometimes having fun with ur best friends is the therapy u all needed. Good time n crazy friends makes the best memories. Hasyeon wished jungkook was here but he won't come since he has an important exam for him in next week n financial issues always bothered him also he never wanted to depend on someone, she knew it clearly. Hasyeon brought the watch he always wanted n a black hoodie just in his style. She hope he will accept them.
"Hey monkey , I think it's better to go home as soon as we can ... I think it's already too late." Hasyeon asked , sipping her cold coffee while walking to bus stand.
"Yeah I guess...aishh phone also dead."
"Same here....and also I bet my storage is full of selcas now "
"Yeah yeah n if my mom throw me out from home, I'm coming to ur house ok?!"
"All doors open for u ur highness"
Both laughed as the bus of hasyeon's came to the hault .
She smiled n hug her girl-best friend.
"Thank u for the day... Love u"
"I love myself too"
Sang hae copied her voice , making hasyeon roll her eyes .
"Bye take care monkey!"
"U too ugly warm!"

×××

"Jin ! Tae! She's home!"
Yaseol called out while pulling hasyeon for a hug. She pulled back n hold hasyeon's shoulders.
"What's have u been?! Do u know how much we got scared?!"
"She's back?"
Jin came to the door n pull her into his embrace.
"Gosh...where did u went?! I called u more than 100 times! We thought someone had kidnapped u!"
Hasyeon pulled back , looking at him.
"Oh cmon oppa u know if someone kidnapped me they we will bring me back with money plus I told Tae that I'm going to the mall!"
"It's 7 pm u know! I didn't knew u will be this late! And we went to the mall too! But u wasn't there! " Tae snapped at her.
"Ahh that...I went to archade." Hasyeon scratched her neck while looking up.
"I was about to call police!"
"Aish...I'm not a bby oppa n I brought u guys gifts!"
Tae pull the bag n get his gift. "Ough ... U really did buy me something... Thanks" he said while walking to his room.
"Did u just said THANK U?! Omg 8th wonder of the world!"
Jin cleared his throat.
"Ur punishment... Doing laundry for 1 week."
Hasyeon gasped . "But oppa! "
"No that's it , now go n fresh up. "
Hasyeon groned n went upstairs while giving the gift bags to yaseol.
"Aishhh... This kid really giving me a headache!" Jin mumbled while looking at her.
Yaseol chuckled.
"U r the one who raised her Mr . Kim."
Jin shook his head. "Guess it's my fault."
Yaseol laughed . "Cmon help me to make the table."

💘Kim Fam 💘

Friendship is also needed in ur life. Life will be really bored without friends. Not a big scene. Just needed to introduce the new character.
Bye bye!