The Trap : 2

"Waited for so long?" Yoongi appraoached Hasyeon who was kicking the small stones while chewing a gum. "no, just 4-5 minutes" she offered a sweet smile to yoongi as both of them walk out of the school. "ah! I told my brother that i have dancing classes so you too better keep this as a secret okay?", "why?" "Oppa nor duck face allow me to hang out with boys except with my cousins and Jungkook" , yoongi shooked his head while laughing sarcastically. "what?" Hasyeon asked while crossing her arms and raising an eyebrow, "no i just can see clearly your oppa is a overprotective old fart which doesn't know how to have fun, and taehyun...huh everyone knows that cold bug is so boring", yoongi said between his laughs and each of the word he said pierced Hasyeon's heart. In front of her brothers,this yoongi is just a useless insect.It's true that Jin is overprotective , but she knew that's because he loves her and care for her the most. Tae is cold, that's right, but he is so warm inside and he is the one who taught Hasyeon to enjoy the life. "Just don't take my brothers as a joke okay. You don't have any rights to make fun of them. Yes, to you they are nothing but to me they r my whole universe" , yoongi stare at her for a moment then threw his arms up, "Opps biyane, i will keep that in mind" then wrapped his arm around Hasyeon's shoulders, "forgive me~ let's go and have fun! .......Darling~" he whispered the last word 'darling' to her ear making her tickle. She gluped and slowly tried to get herself away from yoongi but failed. She felt like something isn't right, but at the same time she don't wanted to doubt him, he is treating her really nice.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"wooooow, it's beautiful....it's, i - i just don't know how to describe this with words!" Hasyeon exclaimed in delight with the beauty of the view which was visualising infront of her eyes.

"how do you know this place?" Hasyeon asked in excitement.
"I live in a room in the hotel"
Hasyeon made a 😯 face and continued enjoying the view.

With her sparkly eyes, she watched the sun fall behind the horizon, painting the sky shades of red and pink, the comforting cool breeze was hitting her cheeks making her soul refreshed.

"Do you see those colours?" yoongi asked in his huskey voice.
"They are symbols. Each showing you the good tomorrow could bring."
Hasyeon said while smiling,as they sit in a table,looking at the sky.
"soon those colours will be hidden within the black despair of night,you know that? " , Hasyeon didn't got what yoongi was telling caz at the moment she was so obsessed with the beauty around her. Darkness is a symbol of evil, mystery and fear. she forgot that the darkness is almost a monster waiting to swallow her whole....
"what time of the day you like the most?" Yoongi asked hasyeon while offering the glass of juice he bought for her and having his wine with him.
"Night!"
"why?"
"In the night I am as the flora of nature, alive and unseeing, existing only as myself. With eyes closed blackness around is my cocoon, a place in which my dreams may flow freely. So, as the moon and stars shine above the passing clouds of ink, as the air releases the heat of the day, my brain conjures a new movie for my inner eye."

"i don't think night and darkness is such a beautiful positive thing as u say"

"why not?" Hasyeon asked while sipping her juice.
Then yoongi smiled,
"you are still a immatured kid"
.
.
.

In few minutes Hasyeon felt a huge pain through her head and she felt like she is spinning around.
She closed her eyes and shooked her head to shake it off but it didn't help. Suddenly everything blacked out and the last thing she saw was the faint picture of yoongi, smirking at her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Ahr" Hasyeon slowly opened her eyes, still a huge pain in her head. She looked around to figure out where is she yet her vision was not much clear.
It was an unknown luxuary bedroom. She tried to move her body to get up but she couldn't. "wh-at's wr-ong with m-e?"
Then suddenly the things flashed into her mind. 'I only drank the juice yoongi bought me... D-did he drugged me!?'

"N-no wa-y"
she mumbled to herself to calm down.

"No way for what?"
Suddenly yoongi appeared in front of her,wearing a black bathrobe,his hair is wet and his face was terrifying her.

"since you are awake... Shall we start now?"

Her brain frozen. She was clammy and there was the glisten of a cold sweat. Her eyes were as wide as much as they could, after she got what this beast was talking about.This was a living nightmare for her.

"G-o away!" she gathered all her strength and pushed him aside, then she tried to get up but failed again and then yoongi was pining her to the bed, holding from her both wrists.
"huh! You think you can escape from me?"
Water dripping through yoongi's wet hair on to hasyeon's face making her goosebumps.
Hasyeon didn't know what to do,
At the moment
she was weak, scared, and helpless.
Her whole body was aching and she felt tears forming in her eyes making a blurred vision. She wanted to shout for help, but her throat was dried and couldn't speak a word. Only thing is she prayed for her oppa to come and save her. Her piggy aka her life survivor, soul protecter,her comforting zone and her safety pin.
'oppa....save me...'
she mumbled inside of her
as tears streaming down,

Yoongi slowly closer down to her neck and smelled her perfume like a dog sniffing his meat, his hot breath tickling on her skin and his tight grip in her wrists making her more hurt. She was like an innocent pray who caught by a scary tiger.

"smells SO good" he whispered then left a small mark in her collarbone making her more and more disgust and helpless.
"y-yoongi p-plz let me --g-go"
Finally she managed to speak even tho yoongi ignored her,
"not just the smell, you taste good too"
.
.
.
.
.
As he again go closer to her chest, she held up herself together and suddenly bit yoongi's ear making him shout,
"Ahhh!"
He quickly jumped away from her while holding his bleeding ear then dropped to the ground while hissing in pain.
Hasyeon didn't know how but she managed to stood up, still her head was spinning and vision wasn't clear but she knew if she lose this chance, this will be her end too. Without even knowing she started to run away,
She ran to the door, opened it up,then pulled herself out of that hell.
She didn't mind anything instead of running away, she knew she looked like a zombie and she didn't has much strength yet each second of time was precious to her to run away from this devil. Her hair was a mess, her skirt and the shirt was ripped,and many purple marks messed her skin.
Every each part of her body was aching,
'oppa... '
only thing she was counting on was her Guardian.
.
.
.
.
.

Her legs had no more strength to hold on,
She looked up at the buildings around her which were touching the dark sky. Everything was calm, no rush in the road as daytime, no much people, just one or two,
but to her this calmness was creepy.
She didn't know what to do next,
She had no more energy to continue running, even to move a muscle.
She felt like she has lost in a dessert alone,
No one to help, just her and herself.
'i shouldn't have trust him like this'
Inside of her was a storm, it was killing herself.
As she look around her again with her red puffy eyes she noticed something really familiar among the buildings,
"JTH company pvt ltd."
Yes! It's the company which owns by her brother!
She felt so relax and happy even by seeing that,She limped heavily as she moved towards the building entrance.
There was Mr. Seon, a member of security team of the company, he is working under Jin for 5 years now and he knew hasyeon too. As he saw her, he flashed to her,
He was surprised and shocked too at the moment.
"young miss, are you okay?"
he quickly held Hasyeon in his arms before she collapsed on the floor.
"p-plz help me to make a p-phone call to o-oppa"

💘Kim Fam💘

Vote, comment and share~ 😘