Mr.Perfect and My bear?

"you did wrong too, you could have stop him" Jungkook said while walking to the school gate after their school. "C'mon Jungkook, who would kick out that kind of chance? It was fun tho" Jungkook sighed. This stubborn girl never understand how the real world look like. Jungkook shooked his head and continued his way to the gate hoping that hasyeon will follow him. But after some seconds he noticed that he is just walking alone. He stopped and turned back. Hasyeon watching at the basketball court instead of following him. "What now?" Jk mumbled to himself and walked back to hasyeon. "Hasyeon, dont we should go?" "Jungkook~ah,look how perfect he is~" hasyeon was looking at the basketball court while keeping her mouth opened and even didn't hear what Jk said. Hasyeon was so lost in her own world and Jk turned to see who is this Mr.perfect as Hasyeon said. There was a boy who was playing basketball, jk stared at him carefully to recognize him. It was.... most famous guy in the school. Well....he was the dream prince of most of girls in their school. No wonder with that, he was handsome and cute at the same time. His one small smile could drives girls crazy. He was talented. He was the best basketball player,best piano player and the top student in their grade. He was same aged as Tae. 'This guy is giving me a headache' jk's mind made huge waves as he looking at Mr.perfect aka handsome kitten, Min yoongi.

"If fear didn't exist i would run up to him and kiss him and tell him that i like him!" Jk snapped out from his thoughts and shoot a look at hasyeon

"If fear didn't exist i would run up to him and kiss him and tell him that i like him!" Jk snapped out from his thoughts and shoot a look at hasyeon. He felt like something inside of him is burning. He knew that hasyeon is fangirling around yoongi for years now but he never knew this kind of thing. "Hasyeon?" Jungkook's eyes were still widened from the sudden shock. Hasyeon looked at him. "Jungkook? Did you see a ghost?" She started to laugh as she saw his unexplainable facial expressions. "Dont tell me you have a crush on him!?" Jungkook exclaimed. Hasyeon cheeks went red and she bited her lower lip. "Whats with ur face hasyeon!? Thats mean you like that man!?" Hasyeon shyly smiled. "Yah kook....! He is not just a man,he is handsome kitten,Mr.perfect!" Jungkook gasped and looked away for a while then turned back to hasyeon. "Hasyeon first focus on ur studies for god sake!" Hasyeon smirked. "You know i dont care about those things called StUdiEs". She flipped her hair and looked back at yoongi practicing. "I know it,i like it,i want it,i'll get it!" She mumbled to herself then turned to jk. "Yo man,you should help me,to get Mr.perfect to be mine" Jungkook took a deep breath. "Do you think i'm insane to let the person i love to be someone else?" He exploded! Hasyeon didn't get what he said. Jk released what he said. 'What if she catched up about his feelings towards her by his words!?' He mind slapped himself and started walk towards the gate. Hasyeon was still picking the words. "Does that mean.....wait! Does he have same feelings towards yoongi just like me?'to let the person i love to be someone else?'" Hasyeon's eyes went widen and she covered her mouth. 'Is my bestfriend gay!?' "No way!!!!" She exclaimed and ran after JK while shouting. "Jungkookkkkkk! I never knew that you are like that!"

XXX

"Thats mean you won't come to the club again?" Tae noded in response. "I cant break hyung's trust again. Not just trust,last time i broke his heart too". Tae and Minji were walking alone the school ground. "Thats bad" minji pouted. "Cant even go for hangouts? Ah i mean... for dates" She shyly looked down making Tae chuckle. "Ofc we can" minji hugged Tae's arm as she heard his words. "You are my bear" she said while drawing circles in Tae's shirt on his chest. "Bear? Whats that?" He asked while smiling. "Isnt it cute?" She looked at tae. "Yes it is!" Then she stood infront of Tae and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Arent you gonna buy me something? I made u a cute nick name and most of all you should take care of me now" she said while holding her 'making boys blind' smile. Tae noded. "What do you want?" She got more closer and placed her head on tae's chest, Tae's heart skipped a beat. "Buy me a necklace.... a diamond one..."

XXX

"What made you come to the office so sudden?" Jin asked while sitting on the couch in his office with yaseol. "Wae? Should i stop coming?" she pouted and jin chuckled. "I would love if u come here everyday!" He said while giving her a tight side hug. "Had lunch?" He shooked his head. "Still not...and you know what i'm still regretting" he sighed and looked at yaseol. "About Tae?". Jin noded. "I....i was so unfair to him....". Yaseol rubbed his back. "You did your best jinnie...dont blame yourself...i know it, so now forget the past and lets light up our future all together? For of us,forever!" Jin smile and noded. "Yet i wanna apologize both of them...i was planing to give them two gifts." "Great idea!" "I know right,im the best!" Yaseol rolled her eyes. "Whatever, and do you have anything in your mind to give them?" "I already ordered and those will behere aeound 4pm". She looked at jin like 'woah'. "A phone for hasyeon caz i saw that her phone screen has cracked and a VR set for Tae." "You are the best brother". Yaseol said smiling and holding her thumb up.

💘  Kim Fam 💘

Wondering about their gifts? Here you go 😉

Thank you for reading

Thank you for reading. Like comment and shareeeeeee ❤