More Drama

****Willow's POV****

After I left Tristan last night I decided to just have an early night to try and think everything over. He did come and bring me breakfast this morning, without pressurising me on whether I wanted him to stay or not. I eventually emerged from my room and found Ollie, Gareth, Liv and Paris all sat around chatting.

"This is the Cornish way to eat them. Jam first then clotted cream." Ollie said as I sat down with them.

"It makes no difference anyway. But the cream left around your mouth is very off putting." I told him. "How was last night for everyone?"

"I apologise to you for stirring the pot in any way." Paris replied.

"You do not need to apologise. I actually appreciate you coming to tell me."

"I just wanted to make sure that you knew I wasn't coming from across as a bitch."

"Don't worry. You don't strike me as that type of person."

"How did you feel about everything?" Gareth asked.

"I'm just frustrated. I asked him so many times about Verity, I honestly wouldn't have been been annoyed if he'd have said once there's still some sort of feelings there. But I don't expect him to go around making them sort of comments, especially after all the drama we had in the house about that."

"Well I'm going to and make some more tea." Gareth said.

"I think Paris and I will keep you company." Liv said as they all walked away leaving just Ollie and I.

"What do you think about everything?" I asked.

"The beginning of every relationship is meant to be fun and fabulous. You shouldn't really be having all these dramas yet."

"This is the problem, it shouldn't be this difficult. I'm not going to wait around for him to stop making up lies and then going behind my back in that way, it's just not fair on me. Am I forcing something that's just not meant to be and that's what's confusing me."

"Last night i was super angry at him. Someone's making you cry, especially a bloke and I struggle with that."

"I need people like you and Liv around me being wary because I do fall quite hard and fast sometimes."

"You have a beautiful soul and most of the time it leads you to true happiness but sometimes it can be deceiving. That's what life is. We just want to make sure that you're happy in the end."

"Am I being an idiot?"

"In the end I think if you and Tristan are going to be together in the end, he has a long way to go to prove himself."

****

Habbs had come down to meet us that afternoon so we were both meeting in the grounds to go on a nice walk.

"Hey lovely." She said and pulled me into a hug. "It actually feels so good to have a hug from you."

"I've actually missed you so much."

"It's so lovely out here isn't it."

"I don't want to go home, we'll I do and I don't because this holiday has only brought more drama into my life."

"Tell me what's happened because I just spoke to Tristan and Harvey but they both weren't giving much away."

"Basically apparently Tristan said to Verity that they should have break up sex, after we'd come back to London, so after all the drama about me not wanting to have sex with him, which he was apparently fine with."