Friends?

****Willow's POV****

Digby and I finally managed to set down some alone time for each other, he'd been away with work all week and I'm not ashamed to admit I was almost like a lovesick puppy, it had felt second nature for me to spend time with him and ring him whenever I want. It was my choice to pick and organise what we did so I decided that now would be a good time to get him and Ollie together, I'd told him that we went on the date but now it's just awkward because I want to spend more time with Digby but I feel like I can't bring him back without Ollie and Gareth meeting him first as my friend and not Liv's ex. 

So I set up an almost double date for us, pizza making in the house from scratch, which links well with our love for pizza followed by ice cream and a film

"Can you please pick up your socks from the floor?" I shouted over to Gareth as I quickly swept the room before he arrived. 

"He's got to get used to it at some point, stop stressing about little things."

"I just want to make a good impression."

"I think he would prefer you to just have a beer ready rather than making sure my socks aren't in the corner of the room."

"Sorry."

"Don't apologise, just calm down, everything's going to be fine."

"I hope so." I whispered, taking Gareth's advice and getting a beer out before a knock resounded around the room. Opening it up I found Digby on the other side,  nice jumper and jeans combo with a wine bottle in his hand. "Hey."

"Hi gorgeous," He leaned it to kiss my cheek. "I brought this, hopefully to lighten the blow."

"Thank you, I've got the ingredients ready and there's a beer here for you, we're just waiting on Ollie to come down."

"Looks like you've got this all sorted."

"I take date planning seriously I'll have you know." I teased, taking the bottle from his hand for to have when we're eating, moving into the kitchen. "How's your week been?"

"Stressful, ready to just chill, spend some time with you. Speaking of which, before I forget Julius has invited us both to spend the weekend in the Lake District, he's renting a house and inviting a group of us to go up there. Are you in?"

"Of course."

"Good, I don't want to leave you again."

"Have you missed me?" The teasy voice hopefully made that a bit less serious.

"I actually have." He wrapped his arm around my waist, trapping us face to face next to the kitchen counter. "I've missed our late night calls."

"Me too." I connected our lips together, savouring the delicate kiss we shared before a throat clearance made us jump apart. "Hey boys."