Rumours

****Willow's POV****

A few days after the boat party I was going to meet a few of the girls to catch up. Liv had organised it so Emily and Maeva were also coming, who still had some tension between them, and Inga. I don't really know where I stand with Inga, her and Paris made a few comments about me when we were all away and I've not had to be in their presence ever since. 

"Hello girlies," I announced my presence as I found them all already sat down, squeezing myself into the chair between Maeva and Emily, giving them both a quick hug. "Is everyone alright?"

"Is this awkward?" Liv asked referring to Emily and Maeva. "I feel like you've sat yourself in the firing line there."

"Do you approve of my outfit?"

"Where are your shoulder pads?" I had to stop myself from laughing as she made that joke. "No of course I do, you look lovely."

"Are you two friends now?" Inga asked. 

"Yeah, life's too short." They both agreed, thankfully for the rest of us. 

"What about you two?" Liv asked me, pointing to Inga. "I know there's been drama in the past between you both."

"I'm happy to just move on, I know you're opinions on me and we'll never be best friends but it's just easier for the group to move on from it."

"Yeah I agree." Inga said, "I know it probably won't mean much but I am genuinely sorry for what we said about you, it was all just in the heat of the moment and we should have known better."

"Thanks, I appreciate that."

"Now that's all sorted, how did we all find the boat party?" Liv asked. "I was hammered so I can't really remember most of it. I got drunk and kissed Inga"

"What?"

"Got drunk. had a few tequilas and yeah we started kissing."

"Was it just a peck or like tongues?"

"Oh it was full on." Inga confirmed.

"I feel like you're just a free spirit."

"I've only ever been serious with guys but I've been on dates with girls and I enjoy them just as much."

"It feels weird to think I've kissed two people round this table." Liv admitted. 

Inga did seem quite shocked at the news. "Wait who was the other one?"

"Me. We went on a date a few years ago and lets just say I can't handle the Liv Bentley charm. But then lockdown happened and we just decided to be friends."

"Crazy times." Liv said, sending a little wink my way. I'll always look back on our date with fond memories, even if it didn't lead anywhere. "But you girls have really gone some way in replacing Tristan, in a non-sexual way. How are you and James, Maeva?" The almost grimace on Maeva's face gave the whole story. "The same?"

"Yeah same, he's staying at his mum's at the moment. Basically we're on a break."

"What do you want to happen?" I asked.

"I want us to fix things but I want hi to give me time to think through all our issues. I love him but I'm just scared he's going to end things."

"He won't"

"I'm 100% sure he will and you know what, if he did I don't think I would fight him on it. I don't want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with me, I'll never beg him 'please don't leave me'. I'm not going to do that."

"I've actually got something to tell you guys." Emily said. "Harvey has suggested I go for a drink with Nicole, because she doesn't know many girls in the area."