Emma

****Willow's POV****

"This is very sophisticated," Liv said as her, Digby and I sat in a rooftop garden terrace having brunch together. We picked the wrong day though as it was freezing and the only way I could get my teeth to stop chattering was to cuddle into Digby's side and snuggle into the blankets on the sofa. "I don't think I've ever been as excited to have brunch with my ex and my best friend, who are now dating."

"It is a strange world, but we're all happy and that's the main thing," Digby said. "I'm glad we can do this without it being awkward, I never wanted this to get in between your friendship."

"In your dreams," Liv commented. "I'm glad too though, it's clear to see how much you love each other and I'm just happy I can be here to witness that."

"Thanks Liv."

"So how was South Africa?" As soon as we got back from the Maldives, Digby went out to do some work in South Africa, where Tristan also happened to be staying. 

"It was really good. It feels a bit weird to say but I actually had a little bromance out there with Tristan. But he also became quite good friends with a girl out there Emma, who is also based in London. It's just a bit awkward with the whole Ollie situation." The girl who he is referring to also had a thing with Ollie years ago which ended with her kissing Spencer and Ollie walking out on her. 

"I don't think they've spoken since it all happened." I said. "It's weird to think about it now though because I've almost erased before Gareth out of my mind so to remember that he dated Emma is weird for me."

"Does that make it awkward for you?" Liv asked. "I guess she's friends with Digby, you're dating Digby but you've also got to think of Ollie."

"Honestly I hope it doesn't come to that, I'll always have Ollie's back and I do believe him when he says it was something between them both but I hope they can all just forgive and forget. It was years ago"

"Yeah I completely agree, I think Ollie will see that as well and hopefully Emma can maybe just apologise and let everyone move on." Liv agreed. "Are you coming on this night out tonight organised by Sam Prince?"

"Digby is forcing me to go."

"Hey I'm not forcing you to go." He said whilst placing a light kiss on the top of my head. 

"Well you're going and I'm not sitting on my own like a little old woman on my own. Even Ollie and Gareth are going."

"I think Emma's going as well so that will be interesting." Digby noted. "I'd much rather stay in with you but I promised the boys and I can't be going back on that."

"Yeah I definitely need to come then to keep him in line."

****

That night I got all dressed up to go out, it turns out that most of the boys are coming out and then there's just a few girls there but I felt I needed to come for the whole Emma situation. I know that there are two ways Ollie could handle this and I hope it's the calm and measured approach rather than the stubborn one.