Cheating

****Willow's POV****

A couple of days after the whole Sam and Zara confrontation Habbs invited me round to hers, to catch up with her and Jamie. I hadn't really spoken to anyone about my suspicions of Zara fully but I knew they were going to ask about.

It was just past the peak of winter so I had on my big whooly jumper and a leather jacket on top of that with my mom jeans.

"Willow

"Willow." Sophie opened the door to me. "Come on in and take a seat."

"Hi love." Jamie gave me a hug as I sat down on the sofa. "Sophie's just making a cup of tea, would you like one?"

"I'd love one thanks."

"Willow please back me up on this." Habbs came in and placed our cups down before taking a seat. "So I want a dog but Jamie is against it."

"I mean they are a big commitment."

"You don't like the cold. You'd have to get up at 5am every day to let them out, you've got to be in every night to feed them."

"Plus picking up their business." I added.

"Exactly, this is what I said.

"Pretend to pick up the phone."

"Hello."

"Hello this is LA, we've got a job for you out here."

"Oh that's fine I'll just be bringing my dog with me."

"They're not allowed actually."

"That's absolutely fine I'll just drop her off with her Auntie Willow."

"That's a shame because Willow doesn't actually like you."

"Jamie's mum will have her then."

"She doesn't like you either." He joked back.

"I really want a dog Jamie, I really need a friend, especially now."

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Me and Emily are really weird at the moment, we don't really speak."

"Explain."

"So we spoke about the whole Harvey situation and she said she wouldn't go there. But now she's apparently said to Verity she fancies him and just found it awkward because of me."

"I don't get what Harvey's vibe is."

"He obviously really fancies her."

"He's a douche bag. You guys had a long relationship with each other, why's he seeking revenge."

"I don't know, he just hates me. It's odd to me that the two girls he likes are my good friends."

"I've got the higher problem with Emily here." I told her. "I would never even consider choosing a guy over one of my best friends."