Falling Apart....

****Willow's POV****

After the whole conversation with the girls and Tristan last night I decided to kind of take myself away from the situation and made the decision to sleep in the spare bedroom. I like to keep things quite private between ourselves and then our closest friends know once the dust has settled, so it was hard to have an argument in front of other people. I came down the next morning on a summery morning and I could see a group of people in the kitchen so I diverted to the living area where I could see Habbs and Miles having a chat.

"Room for a little one?"

"Always for you," Habbs said. "Would you like some tea?"

"I would love some, it's very cosy in here,"

"It is, you honestly smell like sweet sweet angels."

"Look at these compliments." Miles laughed.

"How are things with Tristan?" She asked. "Did you sleep with him last night?"

"No, I mean I'm getting used to it now, we've spent more nights apart then together here. I just felt like I needed to get out after that conversation last night and I couldn't just leave the whole house. I know what he's like when he gets angry so it's best to just leave him."

"But you're OK?" Miles asked.

"Yeah I feel OK, I feel much better knowing I've told him about all these thoughts I've been having."

"I'm going to just go and grab a cup of coffee but I'll be back in a sec," Sophie said, allowing me to curl up in the space she vacated.

"You look really tired!"

"Thanks Miles, just what every girl wants to here."

"You know I don't mean it like that, you still look great. It just looks like if I left you here you'd probably fall asleep on that sofa."

"I probably would, last night was really intense, I hardly got any sleep."

"Do you mind me asking what's going on? Why is this happening?"

"We had quite a few arguments over Christmas, no-one really knows about this so please don't go spreading this around." I don't know why I was telling him this but I just felt calm around him. "Yeah and we've spent these last few weeks apart and now that we're back together again we're surrounded by loads of people and all of them seem to have an opinion about us."

"I hope my comments haven't brought that on."

"Yeah I mean that didn't really help but that's always been a question in the back of my mind. He's never really attempted to even let me meet his friends when they've met."

"I really wasn't trying to cause a problem."

"You didn't, it just kind of reminded me about my past insecurities and my mind always leads to the same conclusions."