Emily

****Willow's POV****

After I spoke to Tristan yesterday I think I have made my mind up that I do quite like him, I wasn't quite prepared to tell him how much yet, but I was a lot more affectionate with him in front of everyone. Since Tiff had gone I had though made an effort to make sure Liv wasn't alone and surrounded by couples all the time.

This morning all us girls sat around the table for our breakfast catch up.

"I actually can't imagine being Tiff." Emily said. "Even though I can't wait to get back to London and being busy again, I feel like we're all a little family out here."

"It's true."

"A very dysfunctional family, but I think we will all miss each other."

"So I was obviously really excited to move in with Harvey but now he's come back and said he's got some friends who are looking for a place. So he suggested moving in together, at first I really didn't want it and was upset but I've digested it now and I'm ok with it."

"I think it's a good thing." Liv said. "That's another step to take at another point."

"That's what he said."

"Do you still have that sexual chemistry there? Do you have a lot of sex?"

"I mean I think it's still good, we're quite regular let's put it that way."

"Dried up?"

"No I think it's important, once the sec is gone the relationship is gone."

"Yeah." I agreed.

"Have you and Tristan like gone that far yet?" Liv asked.

"We haven't. I mean we've shared a bed together so we've obviously done stuff but I don't know maybe I'm a bit too traditional. I feel like it's something we could hold on too."

"That's nice actually."

"I like it, I feel like Tristan probably would like that step though so I don't want him to be put off by that."

"Don't think about it like that. If a guy can't wait a couple of weeks to have sex then he's not with it." Emily said.

"I mean obviously it is important to have that in a relationship, you know we might not meat each other's needs but hopefully it won't come to that."

"I'm sure it won't."

"How's it with James?" Liv asked.

"I'm pretty sure it's fine but I want there to be more fireworks."

"A bit more passionate?"

"Passionate, yeah which right now isn't there. Is it because he's bored, maybe he wants to sleep with someone else."

"I think it's more than likely just because we're out here."

"Would you say you're sex life was more passionate with Miles, or you had more sex?"

"That was completely different, of course I prefer having sex with James, there is that connection there. Maybe it was just easier with Myles because he was younger, so he will think about it more."

"I'm sure it will get sorted."

"I just need to talk to him about it because I've kept it to myself for quite a long time now. Otherwise I'm going to be moody and he's not going to understand what's going on."

"It will all be fine"

"I hope so."

"By the way did you all know Freddie and Paris invited us over for a luncheon tomorrow?"