Alone

****Willow's POV****

It had taken a few days but I was finally getting used to being back with just Ollie and Gareth, it was definitely a lot quieter but also a lot calmer, giving me the chance to clear my head and make some decisions. When I arrived back I immediately got a message from Sam asking to meet up so I was going out for a drink with him to catch up.

"Mate it's so good to see you." He said as I sat down socially distanced opposite him. "How are you?"

"Not going to lie my head is spinning a bit right now but it's nice to be back in Chelsea, seeing you again, out of the drama. How are you?"

"I feel like your dad right now, my life has become so boring, probably the most drama I've had in the past few weeks is my bin being stolen."

"Yeah I had more drama than that in my sleep out there."

"I actually just saw Rez and it's fair to say he's still feeling the effects of the drama right now."

"Is he still in the crying at everything phase of the break up?"

"It sounds like he can't even watch an advert right now."

"I can't even imagine how tough it is after being in a relationship for that long."

"There are lots of things that he now needs to adjust in his life without Ruby, he's watched enough people going through a break up to know that it's not easy." He said. "Including me, so I just had to be honest with him."

"What were your opinions on their relationship?"

"I didn't think they were right together and I've told him that. I know you're friends with them but I'd let her go off with the tricep trio because she wanted their approval more than she wanted to Rez."

"I think it came to a point and hopefully I think they can both see this now where they were both just making each other unhappy. I remember asking Ruby about happy memories they have together and it seemed like she couldn't remember any because this period of their life has just tarnished all over that."

"As her friend do you think Ruby will move on quickly?"

"I definitely think she'll move on faster than Rez because she was had kind of gone through so many emotions before the break up that she was kind of ahead of time."

"Enough about those two though, what's been going on with you?" He asked.

"Well I'm glad you're here to be honest because I need your advice."

"Go on."

"So you're aware I made friends with the tricep trio, broke up with Tristan, yeah my time out there was quite eventful."

"Is it all over for you and Tristan?"

"Yeah I actually had a really nice conversation with him on the last day, I know he disrespected my massively with what he did but at the same time I've forgiven him and I think we can both move on as friends. We'd never go back there."

"Any new guys on the scene...."

"Well this is the thing, basically with spending so much time with Miles we've kind of formed this bond and on my side at least I think the lines have been smudged a bit."

"Has anything happened between you both?"

"No, I mean he's quite flirty but that's just Miles. We're actually going out sometime just the two of us so we can see where things are going." I looked over and couldn't quite read the emotion on his face. "Just come out and say what you're thinking?"