New Beginnings

****Willow's POV****

"Here you go ladies," Liv and I had joined the Tricep Trio down at their house for some breakfast after the night before. After the party had ended the boys managed to convince Ruby, Emily and I to join them down at the hot tub and we stayed down there till the early hours of the morning.

"What a little treat, you boys do spoil us,"

"I mean we couldn't have our guests of honours here without cooking up a storm for you."

"Julius is that shirt half open or half closed?" Fred asked referring to the two buttons Julius had actually closed.

"Is it too much? I never know and it's quite nice, salmon is a good colour for me apparently."

"It's definitely too early for that colour, it's not really um.."

"In the words of Shania Twain that don't impress me much." I practically sung to him. "That's what Miles wants to say."

"That is what I was thinking."

"How's it been guys? How's it been living with each other?"

"Absolutely."

"I think we sauna together a bit too much now."

"Don't reveal too much Miles!"

"I mean you don't really need to tell me much, it plastered over your social media every 2 minutes." Liv said.

"I bet you watch every single one."

"I swipe past them now."

"You love it! You probably screen record them for a cold shower later." Fred said which made everyone burst out in laughter.

"How was last night then girls?"

"Well I think we sorted everything out with Emily. It's annoying because there's still that underlying tension there whenever Emily brings up Maeva and visa versa."

"That must be annoying for you Liv, I mean you two were really close."

"I don't like being in the middle, if it was down to me everyone would be friends and we'd all play happy families. Right now it's just all too uncomfortable for me."

"How did things go with Inga yesterday?" I asked Miles. "I didn't get to ask you last night."

"Yeah we officially called things off, I'm sorry about what she said about you by the way to Tristan, she had no right to get involved in that."

"Its fine, Tristan was actually really understanding about everything, it just makes things a bit awkward when we're around each other."

"Well you're always happy here, the both of you of course. Especially after nights like last night."

"I was just about to say I feel quite ropey."

"It was one of the best night I've had in a long time."