Is this a date?

****Willow's POV****

A couple of days after I got back from Liv's, Sam messaged me and invited me to go for breakfast with him and some of the boys. I hadn't seen him since that night, so I doubt he knew anything about the conversation I had with Zara and Melissa.

I had just been to a yoga class so I arrived all sweaty with the boys looking fresh.

"Hi guys

"Hi guys." I took a seat next to Sam and Jamie. "How are we all?"

"We're good thanks." Jamie pulled me into a hug. "So about a year and a half ago we wanted to start up a breakfast club and this is actually the second meeting since then."

"Why do you need a breakfast club anyway?"

"Just a place for us to come and have a good gossip. Even though none of us ever have drama." He replied sarcastically.

"Yeah none of us."

"What's been happening with you then?" Sam asked me. "I haven't seen you since Liv's party thing."

"So I actually have something to tell you about that. Basically I saw Zara that night and she wasn't very happy and then Melissa joined in."

"Why?" Alex asked.

"So she's heard that I've apparently been going against her to Sam, almost plotting against them getting back together."

"Which is true....." Alex joked.

"I will admit that I don't think they should get back together right now and I told her that. I basically said if you get back together now you'll both be so insecure and it will ruin the relationship."

"Which is also true."

"Exactly. She then said she would be happy with that and I kind of gave her a pep talk to say she's better than that. Anyway then Melissa came out and said she wasn't happy with how I treated Zara."

"I bet they have the exact same conversations about Sam."

"That's what I said. But I shut it all down and just ended the conversation. I don't want to be involved in some petty drama and I'd rather everything just be out in the open."

"I'm sorry you had to deal with that." Sam put his arm around me.

"Don't be. I would support any friend if they were in your position and that's not going to stop just because two girls don't agree with it."

"You're a good friend." Jamie said to me. "Did you get to meet Tiff?"

"Yeah. She was so nice, we were both there to help Liv set up and had a little chat."

"Tiff is a lovely girl." Sam agreed.

"Speaking about that night though, I got a few voicemails." Alex pulled his phone out. "This one was sent at 3am."