Suspicions

****Willow's POV****

About a week after I got back to Chelsea I arranged to go and meet Habbs in one of our favourite restaurants. This past week I've been spending a lot of time with Ollie, he's been helping me settle back in at out parents and introducing me to some more of his friends.

I chose a little cream jumper with my leather pants for a quite edgy look.

"My darling it's so good to see you

"My darling it's so good to see you." Habbs gave me a big hug as I walked in. "You look so well."

"So do you, it's been such a long time since I've seen you."

"I know. I've actually got so much to tell you. Let's take a seat."

"Thank you." We ordered some food before we got down to business. "So what's been going on then?"

"So do you remember Harvey?"

"I think I've heard you mention him."

"So we dated for 4 years and recently he slept with Olivia, who's meant to be my friend but we've sorted that out now. Then he approached me the other night and said he wanted to get to know Emily, the girl who I'm living with."

"That is crazy. What did you say?"

"I obviously shut it down, I just think there's millions of women out there and why does he want my roommate?"

"Do you think he's doing it to effect you?"

"I don't think it's maybe that but I also don't think he's taking my feelings into consideration at all, we were together for 4 years so I'd like to think he still cares for me underneath it all."

"Have you spoken to Emily about it?"

"Yeah so I've just come from meeting her and Verity. I could see that even though she wants to stay loyal to me I know she wants to see if there is something there."

"I think the problem on your side is if they got together it would be quite awkward for you but if they don't try then you'd feel bad for her."

"That's exactly what I said. I really don't know what to do."

"I think if they do continue to have a little spark then they'll pursue it anyway, with or without your permission so I'd just see where things go from here."

"You give the best advice." She told me. "Have you met many of the others?"

"No, so obviously I went for a meal with Jamie and Alex the other day so I've seen all the old gang and I met Sam but that's about it."

"I think there's this event on tonight, you should definitely come, you can meet like Zara and Melissa."

"It's funny you should say that, I've actually heard a few things about Zara."

"What about?"

"Yeah basically I met someone she dated in the past and I heard some of the things she did behind his back. I know that she might have changed now but I'm just a bit wary of her." I explained.