The Wedding

****Willow's POV****

It was coming up to the end of October and I'd spent most of the last week helping Ollie and Gareth plan their wedding. They'd organised for it to be held at the end of November and then Boris made an announcement that we would be entering another lockdown, which ruined all their plans.

I met up with them to discuss everything with Olivia and Sophie. I had on a black plunged top with some light jeans.

"So guys thank you for coming

"So guys thank you for coming. Gareth and I are super stressed right now." Ollie said. "We were literally on the brink of a wedding and then he makes this announcement. We've had to cancel the wedding three times now."

"So what are you going to do?"

"Well we thought let's just get married. Do it tomorrow. Three hours before lockdown."

"This is mental." I told them.

"That's the thing, we're going to pull it out of the bag in 24 hours."

"24 hours?" I didn't actually realise till he said that how little time we had.

"Wait so is the venue still available?"

"So I have spoken to the natural history museum and they've managed to change everything."

"I'm feeling sick not having a dress ready and yet you're the ones getting married tomorrow. This is crazy." Sophie said.

"Well if you guys are around then we'd love to have you there."

"Might have to check I've got nothing more important on." I joked.

"If we're around? I'll be the first there." Sophie confirmed.

"This Wedding is literally hanging on a knife edge." Gareth commented.

"Is everyone going to make it?"

"There's a few people that can't make it." Ollie said which did make me frown. I knew that there would be some family members who couldn't make the journey down at such short notice.

"Well if there's anything we can do then we're here."

"We would really like one of you to be ring bearer. We had the initial idea of the bear stealing it in a cage but that has pretty much gone up in smoke now."

"I feel like maybe Willow should do that. She is your sister."

"You guys seem pretty chill about this whole thing." I said. I feel like I was probably more stressed than them at this point.

"If we weren't getting married tomorrow I would be devastated." Gareth said, which did make my heart swoon a bit.

"So what's going to be happening this time tomorrow?"

"What time is it? I'll be ok my seventh nervous poo."

"It's going to be amazing. You two are the only people who could pull this off."