Verity

****Willow's POV***

A couple of days after we got back from Cornwall Tristan had organised for us to go on our first date. He'd chosen a cute little cafe close to both of our houses, as it was getting closer to Christmas the decorations were floating around which gave it such a cosy atmosphere.

I didn't want to dress up but this was a date so I knew I needed to make an effort. I went for a checkered pinafore dress white a black and white theme.

"It's weird to think this is like our first date

"It's weird to think this is like our first date." I told him. "I feel like we've already lived together, we're kind of doing this the opposite way to usual."

"Do you think I'm going to get a second?"

"You'll just have to wait and see."

"Now that I'm thinking about it, it's been a long journey to get to this point." He said.

"I mean these last couple of months have been probably the best and worst of my life."

"It's about time we just have some fun and think about us two. I think we both deserve it. The only negative is that we're not in the same bubble anymore."

"You're just saying that to get in my bed."

"Well... I actually don't know how you're surviving without your personal hot water bottle."

"I do miss you."

"Do you? Blushing a bit over there."

"Shut up." I laughed at him.

"I do think though this will help to reduce the amount of drama around our relationship. After chatting with Verity the other day it finally felt like the whole thing was put to bed. We both just wanted to leave it there and cute ties. When we're together we just have a good time."

"We do." He reached over to grab my hand.

"That's what's important because previously it has got way too complicated."

"We're finally on the same page."

"I know, what a day!" He exclaimed.

After finishing up our date I had to rush off to go and meet Emily for another coffee. I wanted to make sure everything was out in the open at the first opportunity regarding Habbs and Harvey.

"We have so much to catch up on, I want to know what it's like living with a boy?" I asked her.

"He really is a boy, not a man." She joked. "Not but it's actually really nice now that we're fully settled."

"That's good."

"It was so stressful, especially because he abandoned me to go to Cornwall. But he came back early with some flowers so that made up for it."

"Oh did he?"

"Yeah, he came bearing gifts."

"Did he explain why he left early?"