Gareth's fundraiser

****Willow's POV***

Another night came around and we were all down at the boys house having a chilled night. It had been so nice over these last couple of days reconnecting with Miles, last night we had a chilled night around a campfire he'd made with Fred, Julius and Ruby. I did notice that Inga kept looking my way again tonight but I don't really have the energy to be picking arguments with people and letting them get to me."

"Boys you both have the skills of a toddler," I told Julius and Miles as we stood around a pool table together

"Boys you both have the skills of a toddler," I told Julius and Miles as we stood around a pool table together. "I thought you said you'd been practising."

"This is definitely an improvement on our last game." Miles joked.

"He couldn't even told the cue right last time."

"Hey guys, Willow." Rez came over so we moved away from the board. "How are you doing?"

"Good thanks, you?"

"Yeah not too bad, these past few days have been crazy."

"Yeah."

"The last time I spoke with you guys it got a bit passionate and I just wanted to clear the air with all of you. Putting all the issues aside, I know at the end of the day you guys have got my girlfriend's back, which is great." He explained. "So yeah, just moving forward I want to put all this behind us and move on positively with you guys and everyone else. It was never my intention to ruin your guys' friendships with her."

"You know what that's so good to hear on our end. We just have Ruby's back and we love her."

"I can totally see that now."

"It was a tricky situation for everyone involved really. There were probably mistakes from both parties in the way thing were handled."

"Ultimately as well you guys did the completely right thing in coming to me and saying about the texts. I would have loved Habbs and Verity to have done the same thing and then I could have diffused the situation there and then like I did at the barbecue."

"I've said this to Ruby as well, at the end of the day no matter what's happened over these past few days and the opinions that everyone has on your relationship, it's not up to us. We know the slightest bit of information about your relationship and we're creating this image in our heads." I explained. "I'll support whatever decision the two of you make, regardless of my own opinion on the situation."

"I appreciate that and I know Ruby appreciated you saying that to her as well."

"At the end of the day everyone just wants you both to be happy and if you two still believe you make each other happy then we all have to support that."

"Thank you."

"Oh My Word." Ruby let out a massive shout behind us and I turned to find her hugging a tall brunette.