Flirting?

****Willow's POV****

After the fundraiser all emotions where quite high and I decided to make my way back inside, I had not realised that Inga and Paris had this big problem with me still. I mean they had no reason to anyway, I knew that even if I liked Miles, there was no way he liked me in any sort of romantic way. I found Rez as we were both having a walk so we decided to go round to Ruby's to see how she was doing.

"Hi ladies."

"Gosh, I thought it was them coming for round two for a second." Eloise said.

"Who's them? Round two? That's fighting talk." Rez said. "Did you have a slanging match?"

"We had a little bit of drama."

"A run in." Ruby confirmed.

"Was it bad?"

"I mean there were a few comments made but I couldn't care less about their opinion to be honest." Eloise was honestly one of the most self-confident people I've ever met and I do kind of wish I was a bit more like her.

"Wow."

"Yeah, I need to get going though so I'll catch you all in a bit."

"See you later."

"It was just really bizarre." Ruby explained to us both. "I was just standing here having a cup of tea with Eloise and then Maeva and Paris marched over here quite aggressively, it was literally a march and had a go at her. To be honest I don't really want to be involved in the drama but at the same time I refuse to have my friend spoken to like that."

"Yeah you should stick up for Eloise, she's new here as well. I don't want her to feel uncomfortable."

"That's the last thing I'm going to let happen."

"I was actually quite shocked last night, I mean I had this run in with the girls but I expected Maeva to stick up for me more."

"If she was my friend I would have wanted her to say more." Ruby confirmed to me. "She's usually all about sticking up for her friends."

"It sounds like your day was slightly more hazardous than mine." Rez said. "I've got to know Harv quite well and I think we're very similar in some characteristics. I don't know it's a weird one with him, because he kind of just coasts a long a bit, so I presented him a question about  if you could have met Emily in three or four years time, would you press that button, so you can do whatever you want with these next few years, and he was like yes."

"Was there much thought behind it?"

"Well I wouldn't say there was any hesitation in his voice. So I was a bit like, well that's quite a telling sign. Couple that with the fact he's quite frightened by her wanting kids way before him. I just think they're way off track."

"I feel like I can resonate with Emily on this, I always kind of tell me partners early on that I do want kids quite young, I mean I'm 25 and I would like to have one before I'm 30. Of course it has put some people off but there's nothing I can do about that."

"It's just got me like questioning in my head does he want to be in a relationship and I don't think he does."

"That's not quite what I was expecting. Do you think he wants to be with Emily and they're going to last?"

"I think he does want to be with Emily but not right now. Right girl, wrong time."

"Wow."

"I remember how I was when I was 26 and it's the complete opposite of how I am right now. I can't imagine being with anyone else other than Ruby and back then I didn't even want to settle down."