Inga

****Willow's POV****

The next day Miles was straight up to the task of trying to make me enjoy this break. He enlisted the help of the Tricep Trio to take me canoeing at a nearby lake, the three of them we're very good though as they kept trying to distract each other, which ended up with Miles and I in the lake. But it was nice just to get away from all the drama and have some fun, which the boys definitely made me have.

"Everything's so peaceful out here." I said as we all made the short trip back. "Do we have to go back?"

"Sadly, it's been fun though we should definitely do something again." Miles said. "I mean you didn't even seem to mind getting in the lake."

"I actually really enjoy anything water based, I know I might seem like I hate anything that even gets my hair wet but I do really enjoy it."

"I'm glad we can have some fun seen as how Ruby might be splitting her time with us and Rez now."

"Oh I heard he came back, was it a nice reunion?"

"It was really strange." Fred said. "Lets just say if I hadn't seen my girlfriend in a week I wouldn't be high fiving her and giving her an awkward hug."

"Do you think it had something to do with the fact that you were all stood there, no offence you do all look quite intimidating."

"I mean really he should be thanking us." Miles proclaimed.

"Yeah he should be thanking us for swooning around with our shirts off, working out and introducing Ruby to our dads, I mean I wonder why he wasn't happy." Fred's sarcasm had me in stitches.

"So do you think she'll grow away from you?"

"I hope not but then I mean if I was Rez I maybe wouldn't be happy with her spending all her time with us and not being with him."

"I guess they need to work out whether this break has done them any good, do they really miss each other or do they just miss that person who's there for them."

"I forgot to ask you this earlier," Julius said. "Do you have a favourite member of the Tricep Trio?"

"I love you all equally"

"You're definitely our favourite."

"Thanks guys, Miles what's happening with Inga?"

"So I had this really awkward conversation with her and Ruby at the lawn bowls event the other day, pretty much straight after I spoke to you. I don't know my dad saying she's trouble has really made me wary and I know that I do want something long term."

"I feel like trouble is good but only for like five minutes,"

"Exactly, I just wanted a drama free relationship and now it seems like every five minutes there's something else coming up."

"Are you attracted to other girls whilst you're with her?" Julius asked him. "Both here and on social media."

"Oh yeah there's no denying it and that's also why there's red flags going off in my head. I know when I've been with people in the past that when I do really like someone my eyes have always been fully on them."

"Have you spoken to Emily yet?" Fred asked.

"I haven't, I don't know things just feel so awkward right now, Tiff's coming today as well so maybe she can mediate the bridge between Liv and I and Emily."

"Do you think she had good intentions?"

"This is the thing, I would never go and speak about a friend like that to other people, if I was really concerned about someone then I would tell them straight and just be honest. I also think she is a bit in denial about her own temper and how she comes across, I've got to admit when we were out in the country I also felt quite let down by her about a few ways she went about things."