Christmas Miracle

****Willow's POV****

The weekend spent in the lake district put me in a good mood in the run up to Christmas, though Ollie and Gareth have been quite busy these past few days and I don't really know why. So to keep myself busy I've been spending a lot of time at Digby's and getting all my Christmas shopping in order but today I organised to have lunch with Inga, Liv and Robbie to have a little debrief. 

"It's been a weird year hasn't it." I commented as we all sat together. 

"It's been a long one," "It's been a strange one," They agreed. 

"I know, but we have each other." Inga said. "If this year's given me anything it's you guys."

"We've got a lovely little group."

"No honestly by the way you guys got me fully though the whole break up and yeah I can say I'm so much happier now." I told them. 

"We got you through it just for Miss Liv over here to get with him." Robbie joked. "I was shit taking him, unfollowing him, sleazing his name."

"And now we're happy families."

"Ok fill me in." Inga said. "Who have you been kissing under the mistletoe Robbie?"

"Do you know what, I've been quite lucky recently. I've been having plenty of snogs but the common theme is that it's just snogs and doesn't go any further."

"That's ok."

"Which is fine, but anyway I'm going into the new year with safety in mind and I'm starting prEp, have you heard or it?"

"Explain."

"It's this drug we take and if you take it daily it will stop the transmission of HIV by 99%"

"That's amazing." I said. 

"Did you ever watch It's a sin?"

"I didn't but I know Ollie and Gareth sis."

"I think it was the best possible depiction of that era and how awful it was with the AIDS epidemic. My dad had a family member that had died of AIDS and so I think that just makes this so much more important for me. That's a family member that I never got to meet just because of who they love."

"I think it's so good you're doing this and even spreading awareness of it by talking to us." I told him but noticed he was getting a bit teary eyed. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine, sorry I don't know what happened there. I think it's just so unfortunate but that makes this such a privilege for me to be able to take this."

"Well we're always here along the way." Liv said. "Especially if this helps you find love."

"Speaking of love." Robbie said and turned to Inga. "How was your weekend away with Sam?"

"I love the lake district and it was so beautiful but it drained me so much. After the kiss I was ready to be like do you know what, 'it's just a stupid little game, let's forget about it', but when I found out he had gone to her room, from both of their sides that is shady behaviour. She's meant to be my mate."

"Did she come and say anything to you?"

"No, she honestly hasn't spoken to me since. It's so frustrating because I really liked him. I honestly really liked him. It makes me just feel like why the hell did I ever let myself get vulnerable like that, why do I fall for these sweet nothings and false promises."

"So are you and Prince over now, is that it?"

"He has been calling me a lot and I'm spoke to him earlier. He's just like 'I feel sick to my stomach that I've done this to you, I wanna make you my girlfriend and fight for this'"