Tiff

****Willow's POV****

The next weekend Liv had invited me over to her parents for a party whilst they were away. I arrived that morning to help her get everything sorted and Tiff was also there as they were good friends. I'd actually never met her before but we had got chatting whilst Liv was doing all the work.

I had on my leather pants with a big grey jumper over the top.

"Here's a coffee for you both, thank you so much for coming down to help me

"Here's a coffee for you both, thank you so much for coming down to help me." Liv said as we all sat down.

"Don't worry about it." I told her.

"Yours is black because I don't have any special milk for you." She told Tiff. "So what's been happening?"

"I went on a date last night, witch Miles." Tiff announced.

"Did you actually?"

"I did. I've literally been in a relationship since I was 20, I need to enjoy single life. I'm just going on dates, he's not boyfriend material but he's nice to be around so we went for a few drinks."

"Did you get with him?"

"Yes." She whispered.

"Did you shag him?"

"Oh no."

"Oh well you can do it at the house party, you are still both staying for tonight aren't you."

"Oh yes."

"I'm like having a house party without them knowing, what am I 15."

"Who's going?"

"So Emily, Harvey, Harry, Miles, Rez and I have invited Melissa but me and her aren't in the best place right now."

"I saw her the other day actually."

"To be fair I really couldn't care less about it now."

"There's also Sam and maybe Zara, is that going to be weird?"

"I think he might be a bit weird about it which will be fun to watch." Tiff admitted.

"I've actually seen Sam quite a lot after the whole break up and I met with him and Myles the other day." I told them.

"What happened there?"

"I don't think Sam was fazed by it at all, even though you obviously have a big place in his heart I think he just wants you to be happy."

"That's nice to know actually and it's just the same on my part."

"It's looking like couples central, it will just be me and Willow over here on our own. You'll be holding hands with Miles, Harvey and Emily will be off in the corner." Liv joked.

"I'll hold your hand Liv." I joked back with her.

****

For the party I once again wore my trusted leopard print skirt with a black biker jacket on top.