Blind Date

****Willow's POV****

News had spready around Chelsea that Liv and Tristan were back together and it was clear that there was a definite divide between him and her friendship group right now, which made me uncomfortable especially as I know people have quite strong opinions on him and they won't change overnight. That evening though Robbie invited Inga, Ollie, Gareth and I out for a few drinks before I was going on my blind date. 

"Gareth I'm really enjoying your new facial hair." Inga commented, referring to the little tash he hasn't stopped going on about for the past week.

"I almost expect you to talk like this." Robbie put on a little accent, trying to mimic an old shoulder from the war. 

"I do think he looks like he's about to go on an RAF plane." Ollie agreed. 

"You know why I actually did it, it started to grow and then I just thought 'How long will it take Oliver Locke to realise I'm growing a moustache?'. Four days apparently, that's how much attention he pays to me."

"Are yo going to keep going?"

"Until I can get it like a magician, long and curled up at the edges."

"No he's really not going to have that at all." Ollie went against him. 

"I can sit here and listen to the crap that everyone's in and just play with my moustache."

"Right." Robbie brought that conversation to a close. Gay uncles, I have a special announcement, I have lost my virginity recently."

"Well I think that calls for a toast." I said. "That's really exciting."

"I feel like I've had a lot of confidence recently and I've had the confidence to do that as well."

"It's no mean feet." I supported him. "It's not just doing the deed it's all the emotional connection you have with your first time and you always want it to be special, you're making yourself vulnerable to someone. The main thing is are you happy?"

"I am, I'm glad I waited."

"You're only 21, I think I was 31 for the first time with a man." Ollie compared. 

"Gareth you're awfully quiet over there."

"Don't ask Gareth for his numbers."

"Speaking of numbers, I presume we all know Liv and Tristan are back together." I said then whispered under my breath. "For the two hundredth time"

"Literally like what's the point?" Gareth commented. "As much as when they started kind of dating I said lets leave it up to them, give them a chance to make their own mistakes, do whatever and figure it out. But they can't keep going back to this. She was almost free and now she's back in his grasp again, it's such a mind fuck not just for them but for us as well."

"None of her friends like him particularly, because of what's gone on." Ollie said. "How does that affect the dynamic, a relationship is built on family and friendship."

"Well I think that's a concern, she's very aware that you've never got on with Tristan and there's always an issue there."

"We're just there to protect her, I'm not there trying to put my opinion in everything just for the fun of it."

"Trust me I know." Inga agreed. "If she was in a relationship and was happy I'd be thrilled, I'd do anything I possible could"

"I'm more worried for her." I said. "How much heartbreak can she take, even before this she seemed very fragile?"

"That's up to her though. I think now we almost have to let them get on with it because if we intervene he'll make a song and dance about her friends getting involved. They've got to realise on their own that they're not right for each other."