Cracks Beginning To Show....

I completely forgot that Tristan and Miles were friends so for the sake of this book they are just acquaintances

****Willow's POV****

Shortly after our conversation at the party last night things began to get sour. Tristan begun to get carried away with all the games being played and got way too drunk, which ended with me having to carry him back to bed. Once we got there though his drunk state turned into one of anger which caused him to start bringing up things from our past again, which caused an argument between us that I was not going to stand for so I chucked him out.

Thankfully I hadn't bumped into Tristan on my way to go and see Ollie and Gareth as I still hadn't figured out quite where my head was at yet.

"Hi guys" I said as I entered the room to them speaking with Rez.

"You all right honey?"

"I've been looking for you two. Hi Rez."

"How are you?" He asked as I took a seat next to him.

"I'm good thanks, would it be alright if I had a moment with these two?"

"Of course, I'll see you all later."

"Um what's wrong? You don't quite look ok." Gareth asked.

"Tristan and I had this sort of stupid fight last night and it's gone on all day now and I just don't know what to do about it and I feel really shit about the whole situation."

"Do you want to get everything off your chest?"

"Tristan sometimes mentions or references a lot of girls who he's slept with or had flings with in the past and it makes me feel really uncomfortable. I don't think he would cheat or anything but I just really don't like it" I explained. "He got really drunk last night and started going on about one of them and I had to tell him to stop because I don't want to hear that."

"Is this a regular occurrence?"

"He's mentioned her before but last night he just would not stop and he was going into so much depth. It makes me feel so insecure, not even about our relationship but just about myself."

"There's going to be situations in a house like this where you've got Miles and Julius, younger guys, so he might want to keep up this bravado around them."

"Yeah, but then there's the reaction as well. It's really hard for me to stand up for myself and make my feelings heard but then when I do mention it he kind of pushed my thoughts aside which makes then whole situation worse."

"That's the basis of a respectful relationship, you both be open and honest and try to work around each other's feelings. You need to make sure that is sorted if you're going to move forward."

"I just feel really insecure at the moment and I don't know what it is. I feel like lockdown has really made me put on weight and my appearance has just gone downhill."

"But on the contrary you look fabulous and Tristan should really be telling you this. He's meant to be you're biggest fan."

"I just feel like when we do say get dressed up he's like that when we're alone but now he very rarely shows any affection when other people are around."

"The only excuse I can have for him is that we're still all getting used to being around people again so maybe he still feels a bit uncomfortable at the moment." Gareth said.

"I guess."

"I feel like you need a hug." Gareth said and came around the table to give me a hug. "Where is he by the way?"