Lake District

****Willow's POV****

Digby and I went another casual data the day after I said goodbye to Miles, this is the scary part for me as now I find myself wanting to spend more and more time with him and I can feel my feelings for him growing every time we meet. Thankfully though we got to spend the weekend together and I was determined to make use of our new surroundings, first finding Inga and Sam who had also been invited, the four of us then spent a few hours paddle boarding on the lake. 

Even though I don't know the guy I can clearly see that she likes him and I hope it's the same for him as they were constantly flirting with each other. Inga and I had travelled up here together and she basically wouldn't stop talking about him, I felt like I couldn't get a word in at some points. 

"How well do you know Sam?" I asked Digby as we left them too it, finding a spot to dry off in the sun at the side of the lake. 

"I know Princy pretty well, I've known him for a couple of years now and he's a good boy, cheeky as well though."

"I was speaking to Inga the other day because obviously she was also seeing Ella and it seems to me as if she made the right decision. What's Sam like then, relationship wise?"

"I don't know, I know he moves pretty fast though."

"Does he?"

"Yeah, he's probably told her he loves her already." He joked. "He moves fast, but they look happy, they're like two little school kids"

"They're like the couple who just can't keep their hands off each other. One minute she was on his board, the next he was on hers. It's cute though, they're cute." I admitted. 

"You're cute." Digby blurted out. 

"Really smooth."

"I try, I'm really glad you're here though and hopefully we can have a lot of fun."

"I hope so too, does this classify as our first holiday together."

"No way, our first holiday is not being in a house with the rest of that mad bunch, when the time comes I'll take you somewhere unreal."

"I'll hold you to that, did you think it went well the other night with Ollie and Gareth?"

"I think it did, after that first bit of awkwardness they didn't seem too bothered about me, in a good way. It felt like it was just another normal night in your house."

"True, I think they were impressed, it feels weird to say a a grown adult but before when I spent the weekend away from them they were quite overprotective but they seem to trust us together."

"I better keep that then."

"All I'm saying is I wouldn't like to be on the wrong side of Ollie."

"Digby!" I heard a voice shout behind me and turned to find James coming over. "Jesus mate! I didn't realise how well endowed you were."

"Oh stop it." He was almost blushing as I moved to stand next to him with James opposite us. 

"Willow, it's nice to see you."

"You too."

"Can we play happy families this weekend?" Digby asked.

"No we can't. We can't" James immediately said. "To be completely honest I still don't think Maeva's there yet."

"She'd probably murder me if she found out you were standing next to me now." I whispered. "Look I didn't have a problem with her before she did some dodgy stuff with Miles and then since then she's purposefully gone out of her way to try and sabotage whatever we've got going on."