Protect Your Friends

****Willow's POV****

To take my mind off the whole Miles situation I have been spending these last few days with Ollie and Gareth, I'm in awe of how they've kept so positive despite the massive hurdles they've faced and we've had so much fun together, trying to keep me entertained. I had to explain to them though what happened before they heard it from someone else and they completely agreed with my decision so I have no regrets about what I said. 

Today however I am meeting Liv, Robbie, Julius and Fred for brunch, thankfully without the third member of their trio but I did want to explain my side of the story to them so we can be civil. 

"How are you finding living with Liv?" I asked Robbie as we all got served. 

"He's good with the positive vibes and I'm teaching him how one lives without his parents." Liv answered for him. 

"Well that's good because I like to think of Liv as this sponge," Fred explained. "You absorb what's around you so you need to be around good people. Probably a weird analogy to use but I'm going to go with it."

"We haven't seen a lot of Inga these past few days though." Robbie commented. "I think she's going through a tough time at the moment so she's been distancing herself from others."

"I'm meeting with her tonight actually, hopefully I can kind of get to the bottom of how she's feeling." Liv said. "But another with out drama, Willow, how are you?"

"Well I'm guessing you all heard what happened, I think from my point of view these last few days have given me that closure I need, I was kid of feeling guilty about it but at the same time I know we couldn't continue in the way that we were."

"I like you two together but I think this could be almost a test for you both, have you been thinking about him?"

"It sounds harsh but not too much, maybe like at night when I go to text him goodnight, but that's mostly because I've been keeping myself busy. I almost haven't had the time to think about him in and be moping around after him." I said honestly, turning to face the duo. "What I did want to say though is I hope this doesn't effect us, I know you're close with Miles but I do really value your friendship and I don't want this to be awkward."

"Never." Julius confirmed. "I don't think I'd have any friends in Chelsea if I held a grudge over all my friends' exes."

"The thing is, I've told Miles that I think he was in the wrong and you made the right decision, you have nothing to feel bad about." Fred added. "Plus it would be quite hard avoiding you at every event."

"Thanks guys. I think all my tears are gone now so hopefully it can only get better from here."

"You sound like me." Liv said. "Things have been so up and down with Tristan lately that I feel like I'm either laughing or crying, but then for some reason I find it hard not to speak to him."

"Do you still feel that pain towards him?"

"Yeah, I can't work out like how would things be different if one of us had moved away and I wouldn't have to see him at every party. But then I get asked out by other guys and I don't know if that's because I still have feelings for Tristan or because I just don't want to date but he's now going away for a few days so hopefully I can clear my head a bit."

"Where's your head at with the whole Nicole messaging thing?"

"I get that what he did was wrong and it did hurt me but I'm trying to look at the bigger picture here and I do love him."

"The one crucial thing though would be that if this is a new beginning for you both, it has to be a new slate." I told her.

"But then I'm not sure I can forget about some of those things."